Search results

1. BenLAST

Halfords Car Covers

Need some suggestions for car covers to use over the winter. Will be making my Prelude road worthy again to limit the use of the Teg over the winter months, so whilst its parked up i'd like to get a good quality cover for it. I was planning to use a garage but unfortunately this has fallen...
  2. BenLAST

Tracking around Bedfordshire

I suspect this tracking question may have been asked 100 times already but didn't find much in the search. Knocked my tracking out while removing my A/C pump over the weekend , may have had something to do with dropping a subframe bolt. But anyways, I wanted to dial in a bit more camber before...
  3. BenLAST

Woke up to this today

Had a nice surprise this morning when leaving my girlfriends Pissed. Only for an Ipod Classic, which in turn is broken so hopefully the little crackhead sells it to some big man who finds its broken then proceeds to break his legs. So i've called insurance, who put me through to AutoGlass...
  4. BenLAST

Removing a/c

Had a quick search with no luck hoping someone can answer my question quick. Went to gas the system last week as it hadn't worked since I bought the car, found the bracket on the tb has worn through the pipe so instead of fixing I'm just going to remove the system. Can anyone tell me what...
  5. BenLAST

Newb from bedfordshire

So I've actually been a member on here for a few years now but only recently got my first itr after a 3 year wait. Big love for Hondas so very happy with the itr now. Thought I'd introduce myself as I came to the Ace cafe meet but didn't know anyone, so I'm Ben, 23 from near Luton! Teg is a...