Search results

1. xhelen06x

handbrake cables

hi I need both handbrake cables for my dc5, but unsure which are the right ones. can someone help me please! :( need them asap
  2. xhelen06x

New tyres

Recommendations please? My back 2 are egging and are a different size to the front!! Need to get them changed ASAP ....
  3. xhelen06x

Detachable face or not

Looking to get a double din ASAP, loving the pioneer app one but it doesn't have a detachable face. Sounds silly but I want one that comes off! I know people have mixed thoughts, but I'm trying to figure out what is really best. Also if I go for a single din, where do I find the housing for one??
  4. xhelen06x

Finally an owner :)

arctic blue teg now mine :) .. and a nandos on the way home, can't beat that!!
  5. xhelen06x

me again .... help :)

I've required about a dc5 I've seen on auto trader. I asked about the general condition of the car and about the history .. this was my reply ... There are pictures of the seats on our dealer website - www.astondavenport.co.uk. There are a few scuffs and some of the upholstery needing...
  6. xhelen06x

Anyone know KB02 YZH

Going to view this dc5 ASAP ..just wondering if anyone has owned it or knows who has? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-INTEGRA-TYPE-R-BLUE-IMPORTED-2007-1-OWNER-IMMACULATE-/171085875885
  7. xhelen06x

My perfect double din :)

can anyone please help me as to where I can find a double din for the dc5 that has Sat nav, Bluetooth, CD player and compatible with iPhone 5, or an auxiliary lead, and if possible a DAB radio .... Not much to ask :D Seen a couple on ebay but never know how reliable they are! thank you!!
  8. xhelen06x

soon to be dc5 owner on the Wirral

found my perfect dc5 today, and I want to go ahead and buy it, seems pretty good condition, decent mileage for age and fsh! anything I should be lookin out for before I say yes?! :) any help appreciated!
  9. xhelen06x

Redline Performance Ashton under Lyne

anyone bought from this place?? looking at a dc5 there in a bit!
  10. xhelen06x

Female looking for insurance on the dc5!

Best I've found is £680 ... 24 year old and 6 years no claims ... Any help on getting cheaper but still decent cover?, thanks!