Search results

1. Fallout460

Knocking/Ticking from drivers side front

Are your struts tightened down also is the strut mount in good condition?
  2. Fallout460

ABS light stays on?

Yea this happens to me whenever i wash my engine stays on for a day or so then goes off on its own I did a scan once when it was on no codes showed up.. Breaks works fine ABS still worked just the light stayed on for a couple hrs. Thats it but now when i do a engine wash I cover the ABS module...
  3. Fallout460

Why are rear Bearings/Hub so hard to find?

Ahhh it seems to be only available online in the UK an not much of it to hummm the thing is I am from the Caribbean Trinidad to be specific.. so the shipping to here is costing more than the Bearing. Dam this looks like its gonna be a costly Fix.... Sighh...
  4. Fallout460

Why are rear Bearings/Hub so hard to find?

I have been looking every where i need a right rear hub bearing is shot. Got the part # ( 42200S1AE21 ) and still cant get it Arrrr... ??? Help some one...
  5. Fallout460

Custom Heat shield For SRI

OK so some more Information on how I did this was requested.. So here goes am new to the whole posting thing so please bear with me :xaiweb5:... OK so firstly the tools i used were a hand drill and a hand grinder with some Abrasive Discs to cut the sheet metal, I am not sure the thickness of...
  6. Fallout460

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

sure ill do a write up later today when am off work and post some more pics in the DC5 Technical - engines, exhausts and induction section. :xyes:
  7. Fallout460

Engine Ticking/clicking Right Hand side noise over 60mph

I had that ticking coming from the right side of my car at a certain speed for me it was my auxiliary belt changed that and the ticking was gone. try changing the belt an see if the ticking goes away.
  8. Fallout460

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Spent some time with my bro making this custom Heat shield for my injen SRI also heat warped. :xhappy:
  9. Fallout460

Any permanent fix for headlight condensation?

Ok this how to fix permanently... In the engine Bay there are Two large circular access to replace the headlight bulbs, on your high beam access there is a plastic screw cover remove that and remove the rubber booth from in there... DO NOT replace the booth and plastic cover.... I know this...
  10. Fallout460

JDM DC5 Type r and USDM RSX Type s Interchangeable Parts

I wanna change the steering rod ends.. But only finding RSX parts.
  11. Fallout460

JDM DC5 Type r and USDM RSX Type s Interchangeable Parts

Hey just wanted to get some information on weather the Suspension parts, Engine mounts Steering Rod ends etc... are interchangeable between these two models? Thanks...