Search results

1. S

Main fuel relay location?

Does anyone know the location of the main fuel relay in our cars? Thanks.
  2. S

Flywheel cover with Moroso oil pan

Hi guys.. I recently boosted my car and in doing so I upgraded to a Moroso baffled oil pan, which required cutting the subframe etc etc. Looks like the flywheel cover couldn't bolt back on as well, so my mechanic left it off. I noticed whenever the car hits some water, the front vibrates a lot...
  3. S

D2 Coilover spring diameter

Aww crap ok thanks for the update. I'm googling but not finding the Eibach in 63.5mm. I'll have to get them out of the US as it's easier to ship from there.
  4. S

Thanks man that helps a lot. Where I'm from we don't have a lot of options so I'll have to import, but now I know what to look for. Much thanks.
  5. S

Guys, tried searching for this but got nothing. Does anyone know the internal diameter and height of D2 coilovers for our cars? I have a set of the street ones on my car currently, and wanted to replace the springs with some Swift springs, but I'm not sure of the size to buy. Would rather not...
  6. S

Skunk 2 Alpha Megapower Exhaust Manifold Will Not Fit ?

I have one on my car. The guys at the exhaust shop just heated the roll bar where it was touching the manifold and bent it up maybe about a 1/4inch, and that solved the problem. Never touched or anything and I've had it on my car over a year. I had pics somewhere but looks like I deleted them.
  7. S

AEM Infinity ECU on DC5

Crap ok. Does anyone have a number for him then?
  8. S

Clutch & Flywheel - Master Cylinder Upgrade

I changed the CMC on mine to accommodate an ACT 6 pad clutch with HD plate. My CMC didn't go bad yet but from what I read it usually fails cause of the additional pressure from the heavy clutch, as well as it makes it a bit more difficult to quick shift at high rpm cause of the triangular damper...
  9. S

AEM Infinity ECU on DC5

Thanks guys, but I'm actually from the Caribbean so I'm not sure who Will is...lol. Is he on here so I can send a pm?
  10. S

AEM Infinity ECU on DC5

I already have a K-pro, but it only allows one output on the PRC ecu, which I'm already using for nitrous control. I'm boosting my car so I'd like the ecu to control some other things when that happens.
  11. S

AEM Infinity ECU on DC5

Hi guys, just want to know if anyone here is using this standalone on their Type R? I was contemplating switching to this, but I emailed AEM and they said their pnp harness (01-05 K Series) won't work as our ecus are OBD2a and the harness was made for OBD2b. I've been looking for a jumper...
  12. S

Joined the Dark Side Turbo 431Bhp!

Any pics of under the hood? I'm gonna do mine but I'm worried about the a/c lines etc. Looking to go with one of those sidewinder manifolds.
  13. S

Purge valve delete?

^^ Thanks man. I pulled mine out yesterday. The car seems to be running fine and no CELs noted. Thanks to all who replied.
  14. S

Purge valve delete?

Interesting. Did you use normal rubber hose to route it down?
  15. S

Purge valve delete?

Ok thanks a lot. I'll try that then. Was just wondering if dust and moisture etc would get in the cylinder there if you left it open.
  16. S

Purge valve delete?

Damn really? Won't it throw some sort of error code? I see there's an electrical connector attached to the solenoid part. What did they do with that? And what about the big cylinder looking part in your pic, won't that be venting air from the gas tank or something?
  17. S

Purge valve delete?

Folks, from the pic attached, I'm guessing that the object on the throttle body is the purge valve. Is there any way to condemn this? Will it have any side effects if I do? Reason being I installed an rbc manifold and skunk2 throttle body, and I'd like to move the map sensor and put it back on...
  18. S

Driveshafts/CV joints

Try these: http://www.driveshaftshop.com/import-axles/honda/integra-jdm-edm/dc5-2002-2006/honda-2002-2006-dc5-integra-type-r-jdm-edm-basic-axle-level-0 Driveshaft shop > insane shafts.
  19. S

denso o2 sensor

Denso 234-9005 is the part number for the primary. I got it from Amazon and it works on my ITR.
  20. S

Skunk2 Alpha header on DC5r

Well I got the headers but apparently the idiots didn't send the adjustable sway bar brackets. Had to email them and they shipped it out, should be here in a couple days. Didn't want to risk installing until I got that and then run into probs with the sway bar. Overall the headers looks good...