Search results

1. A

Brake fluid used by all you track nuts?!

Evening all, Changing the brake fluid this weekend before cadwell.. What fluid do you use or what's recommended?! ATE super blue?! Rbf600?! Thanks
  2. A

Knocking! Possible causes?? Please!

Hi all, When I picked up the car I noticed a very faint knock! Wasn't concerned as I was changing most if the suspension parts so pretty much knew it would be gone! Well, it hasn't! I'll describe the symptoms and see what you think.. Slight clunk on clutch depression when on load...
  3. A

Darkhawks's car back up for sale!

Just spotted on eBay darkhawks dc5 up for sale! Someone is making a nice profit ha, sold for £6k back up at £8995! http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=131203817331
  4. A

Black grille on PFL

Hi all, Mainly aimed at guys with a black grilles.. How have you done it?! Wrapped? Masked and painted?! Thanks
  5. A

Buddyclub RCA

Hey guys, As part of my OCD I have replaced all engine mounts and suspensions bushes, arb drop links already.. Now I'm moving onto track rod ends and ball joints! Is it worth changing to the buddyclub RCA on my dc5 that is on mugen shocks and springs?! Thanks
  6. A

Raising idle RPM on a K100

Hi guys, Just fitted my new engine mounts and vibrations are fine apart from during idle situations, its terrible.. Can u get my idle rpm adjusted with K100??? Also, if i do, is it a complete new remap? Thanks
  7. A

Aircon radiator bolts!

Hi guys, Anybody know what size these are?! Noticed today my aircon radiator is missing both top bolts, pretty sure it was taken out when the previously had an alloy rad and rbc and not put back properly! Would like to know before I take the bumper off to make it one time only affair...
  8. A

Comparison in vibrations between engine mounts

Hi gents, In the dc5 it has the ES inserts front and back and power flex gearbox mount! Now I want to do it properly and have new mounts installed! I will go for either avid or hasport as these get the best reviews and will get the 60/62a stiffness.. I just after a vibration comparison...
  9. A

Dropping Revs when pulling off..

Hi all, Im pretty sure its not normal and will be idle control valve or tps but not sure which? When pulling off, build the revs and enage the clutch, the revs drop off to below idle asif it was going to stall? Thanks in advance guys!
  10. A

New to The forum and DC5 ownership!

Hi Guys and Gals, As the name suggests, my name is Alex.. Im new to the forum and DC5 owernship.. but not my first honda.. have had an ep3 and a 1988 b16 crx vtec! Plus a huge list of other cars including, ibiza cupra's, golf gti turbo, Golf R32, MG TF160, 2x 200sx S14a, a saab 93 aero 2.8t...