Search results

1. C2AXG

Master cylinder

What master cylinder are you guys using? Sticking with OEM with pressure plate? My clutch pedal is developing a squeek which is rather annoying. I've heard you can use the civic em1 master cylinder which doesn't have the pressure plate and produces a more direct feel? I'm going to upgrade to...
  2. C2AXG

Orange dc5 @ mimms

Did anyone get any photos of this car? Someone's kept it under wraps and there doesn't seem to be many photos in circulation if it concidering how different it is. I personally think it looks pretty nice!
  3. C2AXG

Removing dirt from seam sealer?

Does anyone have any tips, tricks, products known of thatsbgood to get rid of the dirt off the seam sealer... I'm trying to detail the engine bay and all the turret seam sealer is brown/black.. struggling to remove it all
  4. C2AXG

Superior Shine Southampton based car care

If any of you are interested or no of any friends/ family that need a detail or clean then please message me! I will be doing paint corrections in the next few months also! https://m.facebook.com/Superiourshine/
  5. C2AXG

Spoon sports side mirror glass done properly DIY

Ok so I just changed my mirror glass as they where water marked to buggery and sick of people blinding me from behind on the motorway! The rear view mirror made a massive difference so I'm hoping these will tie it all in! Did I mention they look the nuts! So first of all you need to push the...
  6. C2AXG

Box of tricks behind N/S rear door card...?!??!?

Can someone tell me what this box of tricks is for behind the passenger side rear door card? 2003 C-pack
  7. C2AXG

What anti roll bars are you using....

Anyone have any input on these understated mods? What are you using and what are your experiences over oem.
  8. C2AXG

Are these fake?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/181871400246
  9. C2AXG

Ado8 tyre on 7.5j 225 or 215

Anyone got any pictures of how it looks for both? I'm currently using pilot sports and there's a slight stretch they are 215's I'm after a straight stiff side wall. I was going to go for the reo70 but they look massive and although it's not just for looks I like the car to sit pretty too!
  10. C2AXG

Just to clarify...

Are these the correct tyres for me =D They seem abit cheap? http://www.camskill.co.uk/m54b0s16p110561/Bridgestone_Tyres_Car_Bridgestone_RE070_Potenza_Bridgestone_RE_070_-_225_45_R17_90W_%28FZ%29_TL_Fuel_Eff_%3A_F_Wet_Grip%3A_C_NoiseClass%3A_2_Noise%3A_70dB
  11. C2AXG

advice on removing underseal on arches and replacing with por15

My arches are in need of some tlc, obviously being undersealed on arrival in the UK but since its flaked in places and looks shit! want to remove the lot and use some por15 then por15 topcoat in white to freshen it up. any advice on how to remove the original crap that obviously wasn't made to...
  12. C2AXG

squeaking noise from front right suspension area?

Has anyone had a problem of the front right suspension area squeaking? sounds like a bird is stuck in the wheel arch? gets worse the faster I go.... Does it sound like a top-mount problem? its going to tgm on the 3rd and I have brought some new droplinks and track rod ends, just hoping it isn't...
  13. C2AXG

Mtec....

Thought I would order some gold edition brake disks from Mtec. I choose to go for the grooved only option as they look lovely. They arrived today and are grooved and drilled??? Should I send them back or are drilled ok to use for road? Not sure if they look abit boy racer
  14. C2AXG

CPL hondata

Are CPL the only suppliers of new k100's? Thinking of going for their reflash option just until I get the engine mods I require. Does the k100 have the facility of raising the idle rpm slightly to counteract the engine mount inserts. ( don't this on my k-pro before )
  15. C2AXG

Second year with Greenlight

Usually I try and change company's each year to save some money. Sainsburys came out about £100 cheaper and included breakdown cover but Neil and Dave are sound guys and the piece of mind that I can add modifications at anytime and speak to someone English is a bonus. Cheers guys!
  16. C2AXG

Spoon spring group buy photos

There's quite a few of you who went for the spoon springs in the burn group buy so let's see your car now they're on!
  17. C2AXG

Rear wiper

Calling C-pack owners.... do your rear wipers just keep going constantly when its set to on.... my ep3 used to move once every like 5-10 seconds not one sweep after another as if its set to highest speed??? also my jdm ep3 used to activate the rear wiper when the front wipers where on when you...
  18. C2AXG

can you confirm this Filter is correct

The teg came with a new Hamp filter part number H1540-RTA-505 is this correct before i drop my oil... :xfinger:
  19. C2AXG

Removing SRS light aftermarket wheel?

I have a HKB boss and a personal steering wheel here both new. How do I turn off the SRS light?
  20. C2AXG

Anyone running Skunk2 lowering springs?

Just interested to see if anyone is running these? ive seen photos of RSX running them in the US and theres no negative rake looks level and a nice drop... £173 from H-TUNE http://h-tune.co.uk/skunk2-lowering-springs-01-04-honda-integra-type-r-dc5.html Link to RSX...