Search results

1. Tricktyper

K tuned shifter

Hi all, Ive had my K tuned shifter fitted for a fair time now. Ive always had it fitted under the OEM console and gear gator, however on occasions after a long drive or basically when the cars been running for a long time my shifter can sometimes begin creaking and become a little more stiff...
  2. Tricktyper

K20 Engine rebuild

Hi all, My friend recently went to Spa in his EP3 type R and unfortunately for him, changed to the wrong gear through eau rouge and now "knock knock" from the bottom end. He is currently looking at his options, whether to just rebuild the k20, or look to get a k24 built. There's a wealth of...
  3. Tricktyper

Increasing the height of side mounted seat rails for bucket seats.

I recently purchased some side mount seat rails to fit in my Corbeau bucket seat. I went for the M2 seat rail ( think this was a mistake in the first place, as they squeak and creek like mad - you buy cheap, you buy twice!) and is fitted no problem. Now I expected the seat to sit a little lower...
  4. Tricktyper

Timing chain replacement

Servicing my car soon along with putting a baffled sump and a few other goodies as I plan to spend more time on track this year. Whilst talking to various garages I asked whether I should be considering changing my timing chain as im closing in on 110,000 miles. Im unsure whether its ever been...
  5. Tricktyper

Alarm issue - Help needed!

Solved! Yay! Please delete thread. Thanks
  6. Tricktyper

K tuned Shifter

So im going to buy myself a K tuned shifter within the next few days, not the race spec just the standard one. I plan on using it with the OEM cables and upgrading the bushings. Ive searched through the forum for info on what bushings are best and people seem to be talking about the m&m bushes...
  7. Tricktyper

Newbie DC5 owner Wiltshire

Hi, Im Alex, proud new owner of a DC5. Picked it up from Torque GT start of October and been on this forum a while now so thought it was about time i said hello and introduced myself. Theres some really good info on here, and its always good to speak to like minded people who also plough all...