2. R

B14s

Raised the front 15mm sorted
  3. R

B14s

Mostly yes.
  4. R

B14s

Hi all are the B14 renowned to be a bit crashy on a uneven surface? my ride feels like it's bottoming out with a loud bang when going over say a drain cover, if I stand on the door sill and bounce up and down there is plenty of travel left in the dampers. anyone rexs
  5. R

B14

Hi as anyone removed the helper springs on the B14 coilovers when lowered to stop the main spring becoming coilbound. Trying to stop the suspension banging on a rough surface. Thanks rexs
  6. R

Tyres

All ready have AD08 but in 215/45/17 What I am looking for is 225/40/17 the question is does anyone make them and are they any good. Car used for fast road, had enough of race tracks Cost me ££££££s.
  7. R

Tyres

Thanks yes I know they will fit, what I would like to know who makes one and are they any good. et buy the way is 48 but soon will be 43. rexs
  8. R

Tyres

Is it possible to buy a 225/40/17 tyre to fit a 7.5 rim and are they good enough for a Dc5. Thanks rexs
  9. R

Flat battery.

Thanks lads for your help and replys. Will invest in a new battery. rexs
  10. R

Flat battery.

Hi all can anyone tell me why trying to start my teg after a couple of weeks stood in my garage unlocked with alarm off the battery goes flat, this also happens to my mates civic. Any ideas? Thanks rexs.
  11. R

Suspension choices?

If interested in spoon springs I have some for sale in the parts for sale section.
  12. R

Baffled Sump

I had a clockwise one in my supercharged honda Elise race car with slick tyres, it would lap the integra that was in my series say around oulton park gp circuit (1.45) Had no oil pressure problems good bit of kit. rexs
  13. R

Gearing

Hi all, took the teg out on sat first time since purchase, running on 215//45/17 ad08 in top gear at 60mph she was showing 3000rpm does this sound about right on a std box? Thanks rexs.
  14. R

Soundproof

Ad08r 215s
  15. R

Soundproof

Haha ok boys i dont mind the engine noise as i raced a S/C honda elise with a clockwise motor giving out 350bhp at the wheels. What i canot stand is the road noise from the tyres it might turn you lot on but not me ☺ Joking apart i saw a build on here with someone installing soundproof under...
  16. R

Soundproof

Haha ok boys i dont mind the engine noise as i raced a S/C honda elise with a clockwise motor giving out 350bhp at the wheels. What i canot stand is the road noise from the tyres it might turn you lot on but not me ☺ Joking apart i saw a build on here with someone installing soundproof under...
  17. R

Soundproof

Hi all, can anyone recommend a good sound proofing that they have used to cut out road noise?
  18. R

Bilstien Coilovers

Hi all. Fitted some B14 coilovers today is it normal for the fronts to come with helper springs fitted? To achieve the ride height I require ( fronts ) which is not stupidly low I have had to wind the spring platforms down to their lowest point is this ideal? Is there any adjustment in the body...
  19. R

Front camber and toe

Hi all, just having some Bilstein 14 fitted with ep3 track rods , will I be able to run 0 degree toe and around 1.5 to 2.0 degree camber when lowering a touch more than the spoon springs that are coming off? I do have adjustable camber bolts fitted. Anyone know castle head nut size and thread...
  20. R

Bilstien Coilovers

Thanks that's answered my question best get some ordered.