Car vandalised last night

Archie

Advanced Member
Someone poured paint stripper over my car :evil: from the front to the back of the car, its damaged the front and rear bumper, bonnet , roof, wing, boot,spoiler & rear quater pannel :evil: its also melted the rubber around the windscreens and the rear light cluster.

Phoned A Plan and they have told me to get an estimate so im off to see Tom at TGM today.

Ive not cried about anything for a long time but i did this morning :cry:

Ill post some pics when i get a chance.

Andy

Project

Advanced Member
:xalright: feel your pain mate, I have a mate that this happened to, I have a feeling that it might be a write off, as thats what alot of insurance companies say when it comes to this sort of thing, hope they get :xak: then :xcross: the little gits who did it.

Suped

Advanced Member
Sorry to hear that mate. What a t055er!!!!! Hope Tom can sort you out.

On the bright side of things, you'll get plenty of new bits so she'll come back fresh.

Time to invest in a pitbull terrier! :lol:

mikegsi

Staff member
you must have upset someone for them to do a pre-meditated act like that?

thats not just some t!t walking alongside and keying it, thats been thought about!

no excuse though! :evil:

vtidan

Fuckin arseholes. Had cars vandalised in the past and it makes you feel like getting hold of these scrotes and beating the living piss out of them :evil:

Ezza

Advanced Member
Wow, :shock: Someone must have hated you with a passion! Feel sorry for you, i get seriously annoyed when its just a small dint let alone the whole car! Hope you get it sorted out real quick :wink:

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
Really sorry to hear that mate :(

Fecking low life scum like this needs to be shot :evil:

I'm on my way over to TGM now so might see you there

j9jrx

Advanced Member
Devastating :cry: hope you catch the scumbags and hang them up by their knackers :xak:

matt b

Advanced Member
Mate................ im so so sorry to hear this :evil: I really really feel for you buddy, even iv got a little twang and hurt from this too, as I have happy memories of LTF and knew that she went to a good home :p really hope it gets sorted for you ASAP!

I guess you can only look on the bright side and say that at least you get some nice shiney new paint work fella.

All the best mate

DC5TU

Advanced Member
Absolutely gutted for you matey. Rell sickener. Cant stand people like that, what is the point!

My old man had a similar experience with his old car. we had a lot of trouble with yobs in our area and our family stood up to them, reported them etc etc and he had EVERY SINGLE panel on his car either keyed, scratched dented or damaged in some way. knew exactly who it was but couldnt prove a thing!!

Shitter!

Hope all goes well and you keep your no claims!!!

AdrianK

Advanced Member
Yep i feel for you too mate, has to be one of the most horrible experiences even when the damage is minor, cant imagine seing your car with that sort of damage done :-(

Hope it gets fixed up soon.

Porchy

never any excuse for things like this, i can only imagine how devastated you must be, I know I was a couple of weeks back and I only got a keyscratch.
time to step up security i think!

SpaceMonkey

Advanced Member
:shock: :x

Gutted for you Archie.

I just hope it all goes hassle free with the insurance & it'll look better than ever once Will works his paint magic.

dazza

Advanced Member
Sorry to hear about this mate :(
I'm gutted for you.
The car was looking really 8) plus you've only just had the front bumper resprayed :(
tw@s :x :x :xak: :xak:

ErA

Bring back capital punishment. This country's over crowded anyway. Scum bags!

ally_mac

Advanced Member
really sorry to hear this mate, someone much really hate you at the minute. Probably the worst thing about respraying it is that most of the car will have to be rubbed down to the bare metal, primed and then repainted as the paint would probably take a reaction if you didnt do it

Neil_H

Advanced Member
That's awful, feel bad for you mate. Had to have been premeditated in some way, maybe they went out to do 'any nice car' and came across yours first. :xmad:

F'ing pond life, they really should be beaten to a pulp for pulling cowardly shit like this. :xak: :xak: :xak: :xak: