Car vandalised last night

AdrianK

Advanced Member
Saw it down there again today, looked like they have started doing some odd bits to it now in preparation of the parts ariving.

Sad to see it in a sorry state mate, hope you get it back good as new soon!

Archie

Advanced Member
Well after almost 3 mths Honda have confirmed the date for the last few remaining parts :D

Fingers crossed they wont change the date again !

Cars been resprayed and almost all back together so I should have the car back by the end of next week :D

Its been playing on my mind every day since it happened so I just want the car back as im going crazy without it ](*,)

JT3173

Advanced Member
Only just seen this post tonight and I am gutted for you mate :!:
I had some chav put a dent in my Caterham, I spent 300 euros getting it out but it came out ok, I was so lucky!
Glad to hear the beast is finally on the mend and only days away!
If you find those responsible, pour some paint stripper in their eyes, a splash from everyone on this site who has had their pride and joy damaged by scum, should help them see :lol: what we go through!
Just joking of course!

tara

Advanced Member
:shock: only just seen this as well :oops: really gutted for happened mate :evil: but really pleased its getting sorted and the wait is nearly over :D :wink:

AdrianK

Advanced Member
Car was looking nearly back together archie the other day, wheels were nicely repainted :)

Gonna be good mate, glad your finally close to getting it back!

Archie

Advanced Member
AdrianK said:
Car was looking nearly back together archie the other day, wheels were nicely repainted :)

Gonna be good mate, glad your finally close to getting it back!
Cant wait to see the wheels as im not sure what the colour will look like on the car......

I hope ive made a good choice...........

dazza

Advanced Member
Good to hear mate 8)
I expect you'll have an extra long drive home after you pick it up :wink: :D

griffy

Advanced Member
good to hear its on the way to full recovery mate, totally gutted for ya, I don;t understand the mindless vandal at all, total nightmare matey :evil:

Archie

Advanced Member
Well at long last the wait is over 3 months of pure hell.......... im going to pic up my baby tomorrow woo wooo woooo :D

Cant wait to see the car and drive it :D it will be like the first day i bought her all over again :D

Suped

Advanced Member
awww.. journey at an end.. nice one mate!! Hope it all goes well for you mate. Must bring it out on the next cruise at lakeside. :lol: