Car vandalised last night

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
Nice to meet you today Andy, just a shame you were at TGM under these circumstances :(

Hopefully the insurance sorts it all out quickly for you.

They did a proper job of it...spoiler, roof, bonnet, wing, front bumper, rear bumper, window seals, black trim, headlight, rear light :evil:

spo_gen

Advanced Member
:shock: Awful news.

Lets all hope you get your car back very very soon. Sure TGM will do a perfect job. xthumbup

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Absolutely gutted mate...1,hope it gets fixed ok
2, catch the feckers and tw*t them :evil:

Archie

Advanced Member
Got a quote from tgm it will be around 5k depending on what the insurance want to repair instead of replacing.
As you can see from the pics the paint lifted competely off down to the metal , ive washed it all off and covered the metal in vaseline to protect it. Looks like the assesor will be out on Tuesday

Tom was really helpful today , Thanks :D Cheers for the msgs guys :D

Rob CTR

Advanced Member
good lord archie mate :(

That is awful :x Makes me thankful i keep mine in the garage, wouldnt be able to sleep at night if that was happening round here :cry:

iwantdc5

Advanced Member
omg!

have you reported to the police? i mean isn't this a serious crime?

but then again the police can't do anything?

Project

Advanced Member
Oh man i felt physically sick just looking the pics, cant imagine how you must have felt when you saw first it, I knew it would be a rediculous price for repair, fingers crossed they agree with the price and dont write it off.

ErA

That's just disgusting. Makes you want to stick hot needles in their eyes.

Archie

Advanced Member
I didnt want to wake up and look out the window this morning! nothing else has happened over night.

As you have probably guessed the fozz dont want to know , they put me in touch with the telephone investigation unit !!

It makes me feel so angry as someone came to my house to do this. it prooves that there are some real cowards in this world.

Project

Advanced Member
Thats the other problem, i take it that you dont have a garage, so this could happen again if it is someone who was out to get you, hopefully it was just some bored glue sniffer who picked you at random though. Do you have an idea of who it could have been?

tedg

Advanced Member
Gutted some right **** out there - I know we spoke breifly a while back, where are you in kent again?

Get some CCTV covering the driveway in case this happens again

Dark Blue Mark

Advanced Member
That is absolutely disgusting.

I havent read a lot of the replies, but have you reported to the police?

I would put up some measures to stop it happening again. Not sure if you could put up some gates onto your drive? CCTV and a infra red floodlight would be a must in my book.

I couldnt handle leaving mine outside at night, for fear of total wankers like this.

Had you pissed off anyone while driving, who may have followed you home?

Yambo

Advanced Member
Mate its not on, something needs to be done about idiots like that!

Do you not have any clue who it is?
Anyone you've annoyed/chavs etc?

Its really annoyed me :evil:

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Sickening to see that. :x

It will come back on them. Probably get hit by a bus or something :wink:

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
Yes, makes me feel sice, so sorry for you. If I were you, I'd seriously have a think about who you've upset and depending on who they are either sort them out, or apologise. :idea: