Car vandalised last night

gregb

Advanced Member
Unfortunately if you get it back to it`s best condition they would have better enjoyment in doing it again.
May have to consider if it`s worth the hassle and the headaches not to mention the sleepless nights.
Hope it works out for you.

Dark Blue Mark

Advanced Member
If its on the lights / doors and windows is it not nearing a write off? Id be angling for that. Unfortunately a respray is never like new and if / when you come to sell, people may be suspicious.

At least you can point them to this thread and the pics you have as reassurance its not been crashed.

But see if you can get it to a nearer write off status...

J1mmy_S

Mate i really do feel for you somebody poured paint over a Saxo VTR I owned (in my days as a teenager). Its devistating......

keevster

Advanced Member
Just looked at your post mate, Fcuking Cnuts, what else can you really say. :evil:

Thats the problem nowadays, how the hell can you stop this, if you dont have a garage.

My first CTR was a week old, some Fcuker took a coin down the entire left side of it, what could i do, i asked about among the little neds, but no one was gona admit it, so i had to put up with it. :evil:

Hope it all gets sorted mate, but i personally think your gona have to come up with something good when its repaired, to stop this happening again. :cry:

Best a luck

Paul :wink:

JCW

Advanced Member
that is a sickening sight, feel bad for you mate :(

hope you get everything sorted out ok

Archie

Advanced Member
CCTV is going to have to be sorted , but its only a deterent if some one wants to do it they will, I wil try and find a local garage to keep it in but it will have to be local ie 5-10 min walk maximum.

Not sure what i have done to someone, im no wana be gangsta :xak: The only time I upset people is at work as i manage 170 people, but nothing i eva do deserves this.

Insurance assesors will look at the car on tuesday so hopefully they will give the go ahead and the work can begin. At the moment i dont want to drive the car as it makes me so so sad to look at and makes me feel sick :xcry:

Anyone got CCTV ???????

keevster

Advanced Member
CCTV is a good move, No it wont stop them, if they are that hell bent on stuffing your property, but if the CCTV is descreet, you could be in with a shout of capturing there faces. Just look at the country today, and look how many arrests are made via CCTV, if the CCTV is out of arms reach and its a good system you have set up, believe me in this day and age it is a deterent to a lot of folks.

Take it easy

Paul :wink:

Dark Blue Mark

Advanced Member
Archie,

Id be really pushing to get it written off. Respraying the whole car, plus new lights and windows will really add up. Your resale is really going to be affected, as it will never be 100% right.

If in doubt, give the roof a bit of a tap :)

gixer750

Advanced Member
BadBadtz said:
Get some large vinyl graphics made up to cover it for a while :wink:
or a tent :cry:

this is just so depressing, simply because of the unknown coward currently getting some sort of kick out ouf your misery.

if ever there was something to be ashamed of doing, this is up the top. when something comes back his way and takes away his pride and joy then he better take one step back, a deep breath and say 'yup- thats only fair'
bet the scrote has bragged about this and now hes hoping it doesn't spread.

Suped

Advanced Member
Nick actually has a good suggestion.... regards to the CCTV.. got 2 cameras overlooking the teg, and 2 PIR spotlights on it. Just missing the US pitbull sitting in the passenger seat. Whenever the teg is sitting there, the recording is always on. Least of all catch them in the act if they tried.

dazza

Advanced Member
I think the garage has got to be the way to go mate if you can find one.
At least then it's away from prying eyes and the risk of this happening again is drastically reduced.

Neil_H

Advanced Member
I agree, a garage was on my list of must-haves when I was flat-hunting.

Where in SE London/ Kent are you Archie, as I am in this area too.

hondafreek

Advanced Member
Sorry to hear this mate, I can't imagine how you felt. Well I can a bit, some bloke drove in to the back of me just before christmas as I was reversing into a parking space. I had my hazard lights on was all angled up and started pulling back, he was chatting to his mates in the car and just hit me. I went mental. His response? "I've got 3 witnesses in my car and i'm an airline pilot, my mates will say its your fault. Who will the police believe?" I parked up and walked away. Shed a tear and went to work. Never been so angry.

Hope this all gets sorted. At least when the car is resprayed she'll look as a good as new. Chin up mate. As Jonny Rotton once said don't let the c*nts bring you down.

Dark Blue Mark

Advanced Member
Bloody Hell HF!

I would have had to do something...

I have a good book called "dont get mad, get even" which is very useful :)

Archie

Advanced Member
Got a lot of anger inside me and its eatin away at me ! Just got 2 get on with it , the worse thing is that i keep thinkin why and who :? Had the car for almost 2yrs and no one has ever touched it im so so fussy when it comes to leavin my car anywhere.

In a reply to a previous post i dont want say where im from cause im just paranoid now so ill leave it at that :(

Car goes to TGM tomorrow so may not see it for a while.

Its crunch time for APlan so will have to wait and see what they are all about !!!

But hey its Easter so im just gonna get drunk :xbeer:

hondafreek

Advanced Member
Dark Blue Mark said:
Bloody Hell HF!

I would have had to do something...

I have a good book called "dont get mad, get even" which is very useful :)
I know what airline he works for but doesn't live in Jersey. Ground to air missile? :lol: