DC5 Cargo/Boot net - Group Buy (People on list please confirm by the 5th March as we shall be buying

carl hammond

Advanced Member
BataLeon said:
I changed the list to reflect that.
Hi mate can you please do the final update on the list as of today so I can get started on this, I held out over Xmas as I was busy with things but happy to get onto this today with the necessary names added (John Green etc).

Let me know when done and I will look at getting the ball rolling.

I believe the only names needed for adding are

Johngreen537
George92

I see ollydc5 replaced midnight so all good with that one. This could be the final list (13 people) :)

Thanks

Carl

GIBLETS

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Hi mate can you please do the final update on the list as of today so I can get started on this, I held out over Xmas as I was busy with things but happy to get onto this today with the necessary names added (John Green etc).

Let me know when done and I will look at getting the ball rolling.

I believe the only names needed for adding are

Johngreen537
George92

I see ollydc5 replaced midnight so all good with that one. This could be the final list (13 people) :)

Thanks

Carl
Carl you can‘t end this on 13, it‘s a bad number and an odd one too, it messes with my head 😂

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Whats the price on this?
Well we found them online as per the above from america, we are seeing what multi-buys will bring it to.
I am working on it at present, my quote is not from that company but direct form a contact in Japan, should have an update shortly.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
All done! 13 people, haha I'm sure we will be lucky
Hi mate can you add JamesL as number 14.

We are ready to go.

All in delivered price will be £52 per person. I need names and addresses for the contact and I will pass the paypal address on for each party to pay him direct...

Can you all pm me your details and I will reply with the paypal address for him, also please title the pm's as Cargo Net Group Buy (so I don't miss any).

Thanks

GIBLETS

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Hi mate can you add JamesL as number 14.

We are ready to go.

All in delivered price will be £52 per person. I need names and addresses for the contact and I will pass the paypal address on for each party to pay him direct...

Can you all pm me your details and I will reply with the paypal address for him, also please title the pm's as Cargo Net Group Buy (so I don't miss any).

Thanks
Hi Carl,

Will drop you my details mate, do you know if these will be subject to import duty?

Cheers

carl hammond

Advanced Member
BataLeon said:
All done! 13 people, haha I'm sure we will be lucky
Mate can you please add JamesL as the last addition) person 14, I conf‘d the numbers and ready to go ahead now.

BataLeon

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Mate can you please add JamesL as the last addition) person 14, I conf‘d the numbers and ready to go ahead now.
Ok all done, do you need anything from us prior to the PayPal address that we need to pay to?

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Ok all done, do you need anything from us prior to the PayPal address that we need to pay to?
No mate that's all, but someone's dropped out I think, I will check my PM's and let you know shortly so we can re-jig the numbers etc...

carl hammond

Advanced Member
We have one drop out, I have only heard form 1 person with regards to the purchase and payment, @ Bataleon, can you please remove DC5RLY from the list and everyone still confirm they want them as the suppliers waiting.

Thanks

GIBLETS

Advanced Member
Anyone else stumped up and committed to this Carl? Ready to push the button and pay if the numbers are right for it to go ahead....