Dyno Charts!!

tara

Advanced Member
celox performance said:
Tara-I want your setup :lol:

What mods have you got on there :?:

By the looks of it the only difference when mine was dyno'd to yours would be the GruppeM and Buddy Club spec 3 cat back :wink:

celox performance

Advanced Member
But yours make over 25lb/ft torque more than mine. Surely just the exhaust and filter wouldn't make that much of a difference and your power peaks much earlier than mine does :? . If so i'm off to buy myself a decent exhaust! Was yours mapped on 99RON or higher?

tara

Advanced Member
celox performance said:
But yours make over 25lb/ft torque more than mine. Surely just the exhaust and filter wouldn't make that much of a difference and your power peaks much earlier than mine does :? . If so i'm off to buy myself a decent exhaust! Was yours mapped on 99RON or higher?

not 100% as it was done just prior to me buying it but i do know that it made 8-9 bhp less when it had the toda manifold on previously :shock: all i know is it feels good but i do tend to take dyno sheets with a pinch of salt :wink:

tron2k3

Advanced Member
tara said:
celox performance said:

not 100% as it was done just prior to me buying it but i do know that it made 8-9 bhp less when it had the toda manifold on previously :shock: all i know is it feels good but i do tend to take dyno sheets with a pinch of salt :wink:
Seen a few Buddyclub manifolds giving out good results, Paul at TDi swears by the Toda though, or I would have gone for the Buddyclub

tara

Advanced Member
tron2k3 said:
tara said:
celox performance said:

Seen a few Buddyclub manifolds giving out good results, Paul at TDi swears by the Toda though, or I would have gone for the Buddyclub

Probably all just depends on the day :wink: cant be much in any of them at the end of the day.

tron2k3

Advanced Member
celox performance said:
So how much is the Toda compared to the Buddyclub? My Buddyclub was £650 with the decat.
They're £822.50 new, which decats it also.

Though you can get them for about £650 new if you're prepared to wait about 4 weeks to be imported.

mikegsi

Staff member
if i remember rightly my toda setup gave a few more ponies over tara's, however his just pipped me on the torque, if its all set up properly a couple of horses aint gonna make much difference other than bragging rights.............

tara

Advanced Member
mikegsi said:
if i remember rightly my toda setup gave a few more ponies over tara's, however his just pipped me on the torque, if its all set up properly a couple of horses aint gonna make much difference other than bragging rights.............

I agree :wink:

celox performance

Advanced Member
I took my car on the rollers again today at Peco exhausts rolling road and here's the video. The exhaust was so loud that it caused the sound to distort. I was interested to see what difference fitting the Buddyclub Spec IV would make to the power without getting the KPRO mapped again. I also got a db test taken and without the bung was 111db (at only 4000rpm) so it won't pass a track event.

I gained 7bhp over the standard cat back system, but with the bung in place it lost 25bhp :( so the exhaust will be removed shortly....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GyY3eL8qkc

lockwood77

Advanced Member
Shitting crikey. I know BC exhausts are reknowned for their volume, but that is crazy!

Makes me wonder what the Toda will get measured at... :?

celox performance

Advanced Member
I've got some track days and a sprint lined up so the zorst will have to come off :( . The launch control is set at 4000rpm so I couldn't take it to 2/3 of the maximum rpm and if I had it would have probably been over 120db :lol:

celox performance

Advanced Member
Here are the 2 graphs anyway and the reading taken at the wheels, the first one without the bung and the second one with..... :shock:

tron2k3

Advanced Member
Just had mine tuned again as I've replaced my hks cat back to a Toda one since my last tune, and wanted to make sure it was setup properly as I am finished with the power mods.

When Paul did the first run to see what it was running I'd dropped down to 232bhp :shock: from 240bhp when I'd had the HKS on which got me worried, then Paul worked his magic :)

Attachments