Dyno Charts!!

benny

Advanced Member
AndyBITR said:
Here's my first Dyno at Dastek after getting the JRSC.
Performance mods are - Mugen Airbox, Spoon 4-2 & 2-1, Fujitsubo RM01A & JRSC 6psi.

A nice straight linear power delivery, without even a hint of tailoff at the end!! All in all, very happy with the results. :D

how come you dont get a lot of torque with a sc? mine has 188lbs with no sc? sure system r has done somehting to my car! :lol:

AndyBITR

Advanced Member
188Lbs/ft is VERY high for an N/A DC5. Are you sure it is not 188Nm which would be ~ 138Lbs/ft? Which would be about right for an ATW figure for a tweaked N/A DC5. :idea:

Wootty

Advanced Member
AndyBITR said:
Alrighty Wooty,

The dastek dyno has been fairly consistent, N/A with Mugen airbox and Fujitsubo mine made 221BHP, and Corbie's figures on the same dyno are consistent too.

Yep, was pleasantly surprised. I have made MANY changes to my map since then though mainly for part throttle response/economy/driveability etc, but also slightly WOT at low RPM and altered the cam angles at the top end. It pulls cleanly from 1500RPM to redline. :D

The on road figures based on KPro datalogs with only myself in the car relate to :
0-60 ~ 4.45sec (some wheelspin in 1st)
0-100 ~ 10.5sec
Ambient ~ 7 C
IAT ~ 16 C
ECT ~ 86.5 C

Do you have any datalogs from yours as a comparision?

Cheers
Andy B

I will see if I can do a run on the dyno in 5th to see if there's a difference. I see a mixture of 4th and 5th gear dyno runs on this thread.
Not doubting your figures Andy... juat wonderiing what your maps like to get that high.

Not done any data logs. Next trackday in April I'll fit the laptop and run so logs, see what it does.

I need a final map anyway, as its not been done since I fitted the Fujitsubo and I had a slight cough at about 4k on part throttle. So when I can get up to CPL I'll get Guy to give it final tweek. My dyno's here a few pages back.

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
Mapped today at SystemR

241.2BHP @ 8225rpm and 166.2 lb/ft torque

Mods:
Kpro
DC Sports 4-2-1
Fujita F5
Mugen Twin Loop

Attachments

tron2k3

Advanced Member
BadBadtz said:
Mapped today at SystemR

241.2BHP @ 8225rpm and 166.2 lb/ft torque

Mods:
Kpro
DC Sports 4-2-1
Fujita F5
Mugen Twin Loop
Nick

Did system-R fit your dc sports header?

tron2k3

Advanced Member
Just had the Toda Header and another Dyno tune today at TDi North, was expecting a little bit more top end, but as soon as I jumped in and started driving, the midrange power was so much better, pulls so hard after 5200rpm compared to before.

As always very satisfied with Paul and his teams level of service and knowledge. :)

Attachments

celox performance

Advanced Member
I'm just here at TDi now while my car gets mapped to my mods. I'll try and get the results posted up later. If they're bad then I may not bother :oops:

tron2k3

Advanced Member
celox performance said:
I'm just here at TDi now while my car gets mapped to my mods. I'll try and get the results posted up later. If they're bad then I may not bother :oops:
I'll be down there again on Friday ;)

How have you got a net connection down there?

tron2k3

Advanced Member
celox performance said:
tron2k3 said:
celox performance said:
How have you got a net connection down there?
I've got a Vodafone 3G data card :wink:

Here's the print out, just over 240bhp and 1702 lb/ft so i'm pleased with that considering it's only got a manifold, air filter and KPRO :D

Good results you beat my hp figure by 0.2 :)

Very similar figures with totally different setup

celox performance

Advanced Member
You've got a bit more torque than me though. So the only difference really between the 2 cars is different make of header/filter and you've got an HKS exhaust system?

tron2k3

Advanced Member
celox performance said:
You've got a bit more torque than me though. So the only difference really between the 2 cars is different make of header/filter and you've got an HKS exhaust system?
Sorry what I meant was totally different parts!