facelift looks.

S

stwteg

Pfl- I could have bought a fl cheaper than the pfl the second time round but didn't. Don't like the front and rear lights and the big black strip running across the back is god awful too. I think the standard pfl is stunning- no kits for me particularly that mugen one. But like is said above- everyone is different

Sent from iphone

Dc5Mike

The only PFL i like is gok's with the grill changed it now looks so smooth and clean.

I'm glad i have a FL and with it being NHB and not the common CW it's more rare and gets more attention :xgrin:

Phelpo711

Advanced Member
An importer I know will only import white with red interior....why?!..... Because that's the way the type R's were originally apparently!

And CW looks immense haha

ste01

Advanced Member
I've not met one non Honda person yet that says CW is a nice colour haha.

As for the whole "type Rs should be CW"... The people who choose their car because of that must be a marketing teams dream. It's like M-Sport/S-Line/ and all that, package something up with a bit of a hook and people will pay more for nothing special

Phelpo711

Advanced Member
Everyone Ive spoken to says they would only get one in CW :/ and as for a marketers dream I don't think there would of been much cost difference for CW to any other colour?!

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Dc5Mike said:
The only PFL i like is gok's with the grill changed it now looks so smooth and clean.

I'm glad i have a FL and with it being NHB and not the common CW it's more rare and gets more attention :xgrin:
Thanks Mike! 👍

Mebz

Advanced Member
Phelpo711 said:
An importer I know will only import white with red interior....why?!..... Because that's the way the type R's were originally apparently!

And CW looks immense haha
I think it's something to do with the Japanese flag.

Personally think all the colour combinations look good in their own way.

As for cw/red interior being the Honda ethos, I think that's nonsense, a bit like NA being the Honda ethos......

Phelpo711

Advanced Member
I seriously doubt it is haha. I'm sure if you look it up you will find it. It's the traditional colours of the JDM type r

Stuarty

Advanced Member
CW definetly suits the FL's better, not sure why but it does. Just my opinion.

But when it comes to the PFL this clearly proves that Milano Red's are the best.... I'm biased though ;)

(Not my car btw)

Phelpo711

Advanced Member
"Type R vehicles traditionally have a red Honda badge and Championship White paint as an option, as a tribute to their first winning F1 car. Honda's racing and F1 cars often feature a red Honda badge"

That's probably why any video from Honda or TV programmes show the CW with red interior!