facelift looks.

Phelpo711

Advanced Member
And it says it was an option....therefore probably more expensive!! The red interior will be I bet

Phelpo711

Advanced Member
Too true haha.

Threads like this always divide people. There's very little between them on all fronts.

As said previously I've robbed a few bits/ ideas off the FL but it's always going to be people who prefere different cars!

I once knew a lad who thought the R32 was the best looking Skyline haha!!

S

stwteg

ep3itrdc5 said:
haha like that
Yeah 10litres from Homebase £10. I think that's where Honda buys it. Not white though more of a magnolia/ cream colour

For me it's red,silver, black, blue and cream.

I've had the satin and the arctic. Must have a Milano....... Want.

Sent from iphone

Phelpo711

Advanced Member
Each to their own!

I would not have a DC5 in any other colour. Ever.

The Milano would be my second favourite I think!

Dan Evans

Advanced Member
ste01 said:
I've not met one non Honda person yet that says CW is a nice colour haha.
As for the whole "type Rs should be CW"... The people who choose their car because of that must be a marketing teams dream. It's like M-Sport/S-Line/ and all that, package something up with a bit of a hook and people will pay more for nothing special
Let's not compare type-r to s-line....

b18coupe

Advanced Member
stwteg said:
Pfl- I could have bought a fl cheaper than the pfl the second time round but didn't. Don't like the front and rear lights and the big black strip running across the back is god awful too. I think the standard pfl is stunning- no kits for me particularly that mugen one. But like is said above- everyone is different

Sent from iphone
I agree with the bit about the big black strip on the rear bumper, I have a vivid blue FL, love it to bits but hate that strip so getting a mugen rear lip to solve that problem
I really wanted a pfl nhb dc5 but once I saw this one I couldn't say no

dc55_11

Advanced Member
I got to say at Japfest the Facelifts looked a lot better next to the PFL, and don't get me wrong I do love the PFL but next to a FL it looked dated and a bit edgy in the design. However, I prefer the rear end of a PFL sexyyyyyyyyy

Phelpo711

Advanced Member
Just buy a PFL and a few changes you have the best of both.

I actually had a 75 yr old man named Morris in morrisons car park f'in & blinding about how he didn't like what Honda did with the fl etc. he gave me his card and turns out he used to be a Motorsport driver (no idea what category etc) and there is a Motorsport club in a village in wedington. He wanted me to take it down but never got round to it!

If my mate Morris says so, must be true ;) haha

kazmo

Advanced Member
i will probably chop mine in for a facelift next year, a few tasty mods and it would be spot on,

i've read a few pfl owners like to take a few things from a fl,

but haven't seen from many fl owners who would like to take things from the pfl...

hmm...

davidpingu

Advanced Member
Don't all the FL Rsx owners change their rear bumper and tail lights for PFL?

Saying that they don't like the JDM spoiler so maybe we shouldn't go by their taste lol

I can't quite make my mind up on which rear lights I prefer.

kazmo

Advanced Member
davidpingu said:
Don't all the FL Rsx owners change their rear bumper and tail lights for PFL?

Saying that they don't like the JDM spoiler so maybe we shouldn't go by their taste lol

I can't quite make my mind up on which rear lights I prefer.
i said read on here, anyways who cares what fat americans do with their rsx's lol

sam g

Banned
if i had to choose one it would be a FL, but in all honesty i don't think either look amazingly stunning from the front in standard oem form, they both benefit from a little something more....

dave7368

Advanced Member
sam g said:
if i had to choose one it would be a FL, but in all honesty i don't think either look amazingly stunning from the front in standard oem form, they both benefit from a little something more....
here's both with a little something more,

slightly modded pfl...

...and fl...

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
I only really noticed the differences in the two cars when I saw some of the others at JF2, the front is quite a bit different on the FL to the PFL but I think when lowered both have quite an aggressive stance on the road, that's what I like about the Integra - they have a real Touring car look to them much like a Sierra RS Cosworth does.

Another car I've noticed which looks good when you see it coming from behind is an Alfa 159 TI, very aggressive front end and pretty too much the same as an Integra.

kazmo

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
I only really noticed the differences in the two cars when I saw some of the others at JF2, the front is quite a bit different on the FL to the PFL but I think when lowered both have quite an aggressive stance on the road, that's what I like about the Integra - they have a real Touring car look to them much like a Sierra RS Cosworth does.

Another car I've noticed which looks good when you see it coming from behind is an Alfa 159 TI, very aggressive front end and pretty too much the same as an Integra.
people are starting to do things with facelifts now, there are some cracking ones around now !

dave7368

Advanced Member
kazmo said:
i will probably chop mine in for a facelift next year, a few tasty mods and it would be spot on,

i've read a few pfl owners like to take a few things from a fl,

but haven't seen from many fl owners who would like to take things from the pfl...

hmm...
there is nothing I would take from a pfl for my fl..

emmsyDC5xx

Advanced Member
I would never have the FL dials like a lot of people do for there PFLs - don't understand that at all ???

To me they look like 2001 Astra Coupe Bertone dials :D :D :p

maxvr6

Advanced Member
emmsyDC5xx said:
I would never have the FL dials like a lot of people do for there PFLs - don't understand that at all ???

To me they look like 2001 Astra Coupe Bertone dials :D :D :p
I used to like the FL dials too but recently had exactly the same thought haha!