1. tristanpalmer (drivers)
2. Chewy (drivers)
3. Crazylegs (drivers)
4. Lukeyboi89 (drivers)
5. mikey89 (drivers)
6. Rob R (drivers)

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
dont know if you wanted to change the tilte of the thread to Group buy for HKS lowered seat rail - £130? (edit first post to do this, then click use full editor)

will let other users know that this is now on and may help some people out?

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
When will payment be expected to be made as I don't get paid for another fortnight however I may be able to take out a small loan to get one.

tristanpalmer

Advanced Member
Lukeyboi89 said:
dont know if you wanted to change the tilte of the thread to Group buy for HKS lowered seat rail - £130? (edit first post to do this, then click use full editor)

will let other users know that this is now on and may help some people out?
Good thinking... Done!

–

Just had a message off Matt who said delivery should be 4-6 weeks as they will probably be made to order.
On that basis, I'd be pretty keen to get the order placed sooner rather than later... Though obviously if more people are in, then we may be able to get a bit more off.

EDIT:

Crazylegs said:
When will payment be expected to be made as I don't get paid for another fortnight however I may be able to take out a small loan to get one.
Not sure... Have asked the question in terms of how we sort payment etc, so will let you know.

tristanpalmer

Advanced Member
Ok... Spoke to Matt £130 is the best price they can do, and that's essentially cost price to them, so no discount for further numbers.

I'd propose we shut the group buy on Monday to give anyone else the weekend to decide if they're in or not?

See below direct from Matt as to how to sort payment once we have confirmed number:

"If the ones who want are good to, they can fire payment over as a gift through paypal to info@injectionimports.com with a note saying what its for. And if they can drop an email to info@injectionimports.com with the info saying who they are (and username on here), what they want and their postal address I shall commence the ball rolling!!"

Hopefully all makes sense?

T

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Working on getting the cash together as I really want one of these seats. Sit far too high in the Teg and my knee hurts when it prangs the part under the wheel.

Just worried I will end up sitting too low! lol

Chewy

Advanced Member
I'm happy to hold out until Monday If a few more people want to jump on this.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
I'll have to pull out if we are because I don't have the money lads, sorry to let you all down.

Hopefully you can get more for the group buy, Gutted. :(

Chewy

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
I'll have to pull out if we are because I don't have the money lads, sorry to let you all down.

Hopefully you can get more for the group buy, Gutted. :(
Shame that mate.

Well you never know, We may not get that 6th we need for another fortnight and you might be back in...

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Sorry lads. I feel really bad. :(

I've ordered a credit card with the plan to get these seats but I really don't want to get myself in any debt even if is for only £130.

I'm sure you will find someone else.

tristanpalmer

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
Sorry lads. I feel really bad. :(

I've ordered a credit card with the plan to get these seats but I really don't want to get myself in any debt even if is for only £130.

I'm sure you will find someone else.
No worries fella... Would be the same if I was in your position.

––

I'm sure there was 7 on Saturday?
Was that JoeyB321?

Will drop matt a message tomorrow and see if we can do the same price at 5 people.

T

Chewy

Advanced Member
Sweet, looks like we're back on then.

Could everyone confirm theyre ready to drop payments to Matt and We can get this under way?