Meguiars Detailing Seminar

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Hi All, who would be interested in attending a Free detailing seminar at their HQ in daventry?

it would take place on a Sat morn probably towards the end or after the show season , we will be shown all the important aspects of detailing a car,

Im sure Tom will be along shortly to add all the details i've missed and tell you more about the day.

There will be a limit on numbers so its first come first served

So as normal names on a list;-

W 70M C
1-C&S Evo7
2- Claire
3-Porthos
4-Danr19
5-chriss cc
6-lady kb
7-nicko rsx
8-blueguy
9-it wasnt me
10-darren dc5
11-bee123
12-Croccy and mrs Croccy
13-kit77
14-boz5r
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Count me I....... oh....

Am I THAT predictable!? :lol:

If I win a place in their compo I can go twice :lol:

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
yep that predictable :-"
, if you win a place of course you can go twice.

W 70M C

Advanced Member
Hi folks...

The seminars are held on Saturday mornings after the show season has finished. They run from 9.30am - 1.00pm approx.

We start the morning in our seminar room, which is bascially a 1hr talk which covers a little bit about Meguiar's and then how to get the best from your car. Obviously its biased towards our products but its certainly not a sickening 'Meguiars advertising day' . I personally learn something new every week from our guests and what they bring to the table.....then its on to our detailing bay, we will choose someones car to bring into our lighting tunnel where we will put into practice what we had just discussed. B)

We have room for 22 people, anymore and we will be sitting on laps in the seminar room :xkiss:

The morning is free of charge and there is no obliagation to buy anything...its just a good morning out!

I have reserved 22nd October for the Club....we do have later dates should this date not suit most but would ideally like to run with this one. :D

chris cc

Authorised Advertiser
Further than I thought from me, but i'm up for it.

I started out using megs products when I had my NHB teg.
Now about to acquire a CW which is in need of some fairly major detailing.

Doubt I can hold off till the end of the season without staring the paintwork correction,
but as it stands it would be a good before and after project.

Chris

ItWasntMe

Advanced Member
Would this be worth the near 3 hour drive to get to? I'm sure it will be informative, but if anyone has been on one before, will it be worth the 6 hour round trip? I'm guessing no? :twisted:

Otherwise I'd love to come up for this!

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
It depends what you are into really , porthos will also have a 3 hr run each way . I am thinking we will do something afterwards , bowling / snowboarding / grub maybe?

ItWasntMe

Advanced Member
It depends what you are into really , porthos will also have a 3 hr run each way . I am thinking we will do something afterwards , bowling / snowboarding / grub maybe?
Will see if I can convince Lee to come up with me, share some petrol! :twisted:

But yeah if there is going to be fun and games after as well I'd be tempted to join you guys! :xcheers:

NiCkO

Advanced Member
only an 1hr 10 form me, im in :D i think this will quite good. Ian should take his collection and be in the running for UK's no1 meg's hore :D

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Yep a total of 7 hours for me there and back, including pee break, :lol:

Well worth it just for a banter and cars! Let alone telling TOM to 'Get Back To Work!' ha ha.

Snowboarding Si? errrrr, :lol:

I'm up for the eating part!

W 70M C

Advanced Member
^^^^^^^^ :xlol: :xlol: :xlol: :xlol:

It is currently penned in for 22nd October, we do have alternative dates but this was the earliest one so took it :wink:

I will obviously be woprking here so cant be counted in but am well up for fun and frollicks afterwards!! \:D/ \:D/

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Bit of afternoon Karting would be awesome! 8)

With enough of us as well would be epic! There is one close by to the Meguiars HQ!

They can also do a Meal there as well afterwards apparently.

http://www.whiltonmill.co.uk/node/652

Map

http://www.whiltonmill.co.uk/