most powerfull na car on here ??

lockwood77

Advanced Member
Hmm, mine only does 158 lb/ft with the same mods as Webbie's first run (Toda etc.)

I'm awaiting a response from Paul to see if he thinks torque could be improved through a re-map or if it would need different mods.

Glitch

Advanced Member
Gentlemen what are your whp figures? coz you cant really go by the fly as you only have to have a difference in the tyre pressures and it can go 5-10hp either way. Especially if your car was on a roller type rolling road because they strap your car down and the harder they do that the more difference it makes to the read out.

lockwood77

Advanced Member
No idea, all I have is the printout (no whp stated) and it was done before I bought the car.

Presumably you need a hub dyno for genuine whp figures?

Glitch

Advanced Member
I meant the read outs are very close to each other not the actual hub and wheel. Being a mechanic i know the wheel bolts onto the hub.

12T

Advanced Member
Glitch i have 196whp i think. Have you stuck on ur spoon mani yet? and wat was your read outs for the dyno m8

mikegsi

Staff member
interesting mate, i have spoon/toda setup and better bhp but less torque, but i reckon mine i easier to live with, but tbh what is a coupleof bhp difference.....................????????

if you can live with the nose of BC zorst then yoiur a better man than me!!!

just found out the lads plans who's buying mine, he;s looking at jackson supercharger on top of my mods, reckon im gonna stay very friendly with him................. :D :D :D

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
mikegsi said:
interesting mate, i have spoon/toda setup and better bhp but less torque, but i reckon mine i easier to live with, but tbh what is a coupleof bhp difference.....................????????

if you can live with the nose of BC zorst then yoiur a better man than me!!!

just found out the lads plans who's buying mine, he;s looking at jackson supercharger on top of my mods, reckon im gonna stay very friendly with him................. :D :D :D
Your car minor glitch sorted yet Mike :?:

mikegsi

Staff member
narrowed it down mate, its not the ecu...........

gotta be petrol supply related, im either taking the tank off and having a good look or taking it to honda for them tohave a play with.......

prob is i dont know if it'll get there!!!!!!

mikegsi

Staff member

gotta be petrol supply related, im either taking the tank off and having a good look or taking it to honda for them tohave a play with.......

mikegsi

Staff member

Glitch

Advanced Member
12T said:
Glitch i have 196whp i think. Have you stuck on ur spoon mani yet? and wat was your read outs for the dyno m8
Na i havnt fitted it yet coz im gona heat wrap it first. I made 186.2@the hub with an AEM CAI, BC pro spec and spoon 2-1. In January for my birthday im getting Kpro and cams with ur spoon 4-2 and now ive got the tb on i need more fuel so i think aem fuel rail and injectors then i should be up there with you lot, power wise.

12T

Advanced Member
:lol: your treating urself this xmas
The power noticable on the tb?? going to get some cams also as the car doesnt feel that quicker with my mods on.

Jayk

Advanced Member
Do an Indicated TOP SPEED list! :p

p.s i have 190whp with manifold + bpipe, approx 225fly power @ a 18% transmission loss (always varys) :? also had 165lbft of torque @ fly

semi slicks give me +50hp around bends :p

do a track day im up for it!

Glitch

Advanced Member
12T said:
:lol: your treating urself this xmas
The power noticable on the tb?? going to get some cams also as the car doesnt feel that quicker with my mods on.
Yeah the TB does make a difference but because its now getting so much air it now needs the fuel to match it so ive got an AEM fuel rail on its way ready for the Kpro. My OEM fuel rail and injectors are now ticking like they are running at max. It does seem alot more responsive thow.