Novice track day

Linus27

Advanced Member
Kevin85 said:
^haha
Jason still hasn't recovered from my knowledge of ls fitted rx7's.
Haha I know. He's probably written a piece of software to try and re-program you so you were actually wrong lol

emmsyDC5xx

Advanced Member
Linus27 said:
Cool :)

White DC5, black OEM wheels, Big brake kit, Spoon Springs and that's about it. Reg is Y474RWH. I will probably be the only white DC5 on the day :)
Brill I will keep an eye open for your teg!
Mines just SPOON Springs and an induction kit

I think I will be the only blue dc5 there too - unless Kevin makes it across? :)

Linus27

Advanced Member
emmsyDC5xx said:
Brill I will keep an eye open for your teg!
Mines just SPOON Springs and an induction kit
I think I will be the only blue dc5 there too - unless Kevin makes it across? :)
Ok cool, I'll come and say hi. What induction do you have? I need to sort out an better exhaust, probably a Fujitsubo RM01A.

Will be great to have another DC5 on track. I have a Go Pro so I should get lots of footage.

emmsyDC5xx

Advanced Member
Cool!! Look forward to it :)
It's just an eBay induction kit hard pipe and cone but sounds amaze haha

Ahh cool a Go Pro look forward to them shots of you lapping me most probably PMSL
On a side note where do you mount your Go Pro as I'm gonna put one in for the day too

Linus27

Advanced Member
emmsyDC5xx said:
Cool!! Look forward to it :)
It's just an eBay induction kit hard pipe and cone but sounds amaze haha
Ahh cool a Go Pro look forward to them shots of you lapping me most probably PMSL
On a side note where do you mount your Go Pro as I'm gonna put one in for the day too
Ah don't worry, I'm not quick. I have a picture of turtle on the side of my crash helmet with the words, Moving as quick as I can :)

It's a pretty crude setup. I have a manfrodo clamp which I attach to the seat. It works really well but it would be nice to get something better. I can post a picture if it helps.

emmsyDC5xx

Advanced Member
Linus27 said:
Ah don't worry, I'm not quick. I have a picture of turtle on the side of my crash helmet with the words, Moving as quick as I can :)
It's a pretty crude setup. I have a manfrodo clamp which I attach to the seat. It works really well but it would be nice to get something better. I can post a picture if it helps.
Okay cool haha

Ooh yes please if you don't mind that would be great :)

Kevin85

Advanced Member
I only have one gopro, but I'll steal my dad's for the day and maybe have two perspectives. :)

Linus27

Advanced Member
emmsyDC5xx said:
Okay cool haha
Ooh yes please if you don't mind that would be great :)
No problem. I'm not at home at the moment so will upload one tomorrow :)

spooke

Advanced Member
Linus27 said:
Here you go Emmys. As I say, it's very crude but does a good job. I put a cloth under to protect the seat cover but I really need to find a much better solution.

Here is a video in car of what it looks like.
Just saw this, if not why not try a POV view?

Definitely need to do a track day now I'm happy with the car, might do Bedford sometime in June :)

Linus27

Advanced Member
spooke said:
Just saw this, if not why not try a POV view?

Definitely need to do a track day now I'm happy with the car, might do Bedford sometime in June :)
Ooooh I like that. Must find one :)

Yeah, get yourself on track and keep us posted on what ones you are planning.

spooke

Advanced Member
I've booked a 1 hour session at Bedford Autodrome for the owner of Dream Automotive's Birthday. 9th July Bedford West Circuit, anyone here happen to be going on the same day? :) It's the "How Fast" sessions so I'm curious to see how my time holds up against the other cars.

adam.

Advanced Member
spooke said:
I've booked a 1 hour session at Bedford Autodrome for the owner of Dream Automotive's Birthday. 9th July Bedford West Circuit, anyone here happen to be going on the same day? :) It's the "How Fast" sessions so I'm curious to see how my time holds up against the other cars.
That's the same day as the Ace Cafe meet Luke. I've got two cars currently with Phil too. lol

I'm at Bedford on Monday (20th June) if anyone's around?