Slating Champ white

Gaz 1

Advanced Member
This is white, my old supertouring 200 veccy, put that next to my CW teg and youd be amazed at the colour difference, Vauxhall Glacier white, it hurt your eyes in the sunlight it was that white LOL

AdrianK

Advanced Member
My previous car was vaux glacier white aswell, and it was a LOT whiter than the teg.

The teg looks white on its own, but have some snow or a real white car near it and it can look so yellow some times its unreal!

I still love my CW one tho, wouldnt swap it for any other colour

Archie

Advanced Member
BadBadtz said:
Archie said:
I always thought that white was not a colour ??? the same as black ???
Black and white is an achromatic colour. A colour without hue and saturation

From a physics view, Black refers to a total absence of visible light, if there is no physical stimulus, there can be no physiological response, no response, no perception therefore no colour
We have our own in house nutty professor :D

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
HA HA HA! Magnolia?

To me, even though I am a big fan of the Blue, the white is without doubt, the most striking colour on a DC5, not only does it highlight the cars features, but it also matches the walls in my living room :D

Kidding, lol, but serisouly, I think its the best colour for the DC5... even if it's not my colour of choice.

jimmy_atr

Advanced Member
conoroneill said:
I know what I like, and I liked that.
Then why start the thread :lol:

If your so happy with it then it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks does it :idea:

conoroneill

Advanced Member
jimmy_atr said:
conoroneill said:
I know what I like, and I liked that.
Then why start the thread :lol:

If your so happy with it then it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks does it :idea:
Don't take life so seriously Jimmy! least of all an internet forum. I started the thread as it was something that I thought was worth discussing and it has been both interesting and amusing. Maybe you'd prefer if we stuck to the wonted threads like:

Why is dere no torq in my DC5?
(you call dis a sports car? Dere is no torq!)

or

Where can I buy a grouppe N indiction kit from?
(My mate az one an he sayz he blasted past an Evo wit 360 horses.)

Evs said:
Because it was funny and self antithetical. remind you of someone? :lol:

dazza said:
Who's trolling? :shock:

dazza

Advanced Member
I don't think anyone should take things on this thread seiously we're all just having some good old banter :wink:
This has been one of the funniest threads for a while
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: