Slating Champ white

jimmy_atr

Advanced Member
conoroneill said:
jimmy_atr said:
conoroneill said:
I know what I like, and I liked that.
Then why start the thread :lol:

If your so happy with it then it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks does it :idea:
Don't take life so seriously Jimmy! least of all an internet forum. I started the thread as it was something that I thought was worth discussing and it has been both interesting and amusing. Maybe you'd prefer if we stuck to the wonted threads like:
:lol: Your an odd one

After starting this thread seriously your now telling others not to to take stuff seriously!!

You and i quote

mixed it in DeBeer basecoat in my motor factor and it is made up of roughly 98% straight white tinter 1% of off yellow and 1% black. This is no different to any similar modern white shades from other manufacturers.
:lol:

tedg

Advanced Member
Hi girls,

Quit squabbling.

I like itr-dc5.co.uk, since it is a lot more sensible and clear then most car forums (just like a type R) and has a fair amount of self-regulation. How many other forums has members actually telling people not to buy one xrofl But it is nice to have random thread laugh every now and then.

Attachments

conoroneill

Advanced Member
Why is that odd? That I run a business? I was merely stating that CW is not unlike most modern whites! Then the thread took a humorous turn. What's wrong with that? Did you hear me complain?

The only one here void of a sense of humour is Evs :lol:

tedg

Advanced Member
Some people have been known to buy the car in whatever colour so that it matches their shoes and don't even care about the on-road performance :roll: