TDI North K20 individual throttle bodies

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Hey there fellow owners.

I saw this post on Facebook today by TDI north. I know some of you don't have Facebook so il share it, but I just wondered what your thoughts are on ITB and about fitting them to the k20.

Il quote it rather than post the link.

TDI North

"Brand new UK designed and developed high quality ITBs for all Honda applications available very soon through TDi North from Titan Motorsport.

Aiming to offer them for under £2k supplied, fitted and fully dyno tuned."

:)

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
My mate sent me the pictures yesterday when he was at Autoshow chatting to the Titan lads, lovely looking piece of kit and a nice price attached too ;)

Mentioned that the quality was fantastic too.

Brophy

Advanced Member
Very tempting at that price tag if they can keep to it.

Shall be looking forward to updates / figures of the results :D

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
That's cheap for everything, really cheap. Jenvey bodies are around £1500 alone without an ECU etc. Would love them simply for the sound, you won't get massive gains from them though unless you have decent cams, exhaust, inlet and exhaust manifold etc.

integraleo

Advanced Member
Look lovely but again compare the price to a supercharger set up for much more power. Would possibly do a deal combined with their drop in cams to compliment them

mike.williams

Advanced Member
Wasnt that price excluding the ecu. Hondata doesnt work so they mentioned using AEM which utilises drive by wire

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
mike.williams said:
Wasnt that price excluding the ecu. Hondata doesnt work so they mentioned using AEM which utilises drive by wire
I'm not sure as I only saw the post on Facebook, if you have more info please share, with what crazylegs posted sounds about right.

maxvr6

Advanced Member
I would love to have ITB's and I'd easily have it over forced induction, anyone know how much power you would expect to get out of these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mebz

Advanced Member
I think that's more for the FN2 and flashpro.

Hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong here, but DC5 is not drive by wire. Kpro/k100 is compatible with throttle bodies.

mike.williams

Advanced Member
actually working with AEM for a solution seens as Hondata aren't or.can't ;-)

They have electric throttle body solution.

All made in house at Titan plant in Peterborough. The quality of work and stuff these guys do is unbelievable and really pleased to be working with them on this project.
Copied and pasted from facebook

If there is a mechanical tb operation hondata will work, but it was not mentioned. Dc5 is not DBW

molten-ice

Advanced Member
I have an AEM ecu here if anyone needs ones, I'm getting the jenvey's mapped on hondata using the TPS Input.

Jonnyteg

Advanced Member
It would be good to see how this setup would compare to a basic charger setup, I know what I would rather have though :)

newyorkaddict

Advanced Member
If they can set these up to run with K100 or KPro, then I will be very tempted. I don't like the idea of DBW and would much rather have cable controlled bodies, I allways find DBW to have a momentary lag between the pedal and the actual throttle. I'd far rather have these with drop in cams over a charger any day, purely to be different and because I love the sound of bodies. A friend had an S1 106 Rallye with Jenvies on it, and it sounded amazing.

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
Total up the price of gruppe m, 70mm TB and ported rbc all fitted and tuned and this itb offer is pretty good value :)

wayne_teggy

Advanced Member
I will post up an ad soon in the for sale section for the jrsc so keep an eye out , seems a great price for the throttle bodied setup , had them on my old vts spaxo and they sounded heavenly