Test Drove FD2 JDM CTR today...

giger

Hi

Picture request time - has anyone seen any pics of a silver FD2 CTR? (real pics, not brochure pics). Am tempted to order this colour but would like to see pics first.

Any help appreciated

TIA 8)

p.s. - can't believe how much the FN2 boys on the CTR forums are slating the FD2 - jealous?!

smartie

giger said:
p.s. - can't believe how much the FN2 boys on the CTR forums are slating the FD2 - jealous?!
Thats because the majority of FN2 boys are mostly estate agents and travelling salesmen. They want comfortable/warm hatches for cruising around.

giger

I think you're right. I've strirred up a bit of a hornets nest over there but they can't see the light!

Cheers for the response, sorry about the cross post

Foxy red

Advanced Member
You Jammie dodger!!! =~

Sooooo jealous! I really want one, but going to wait for the prices to come down and enjoy the DC5 that I've only had for 5 minutes !! :lol:

fenomeno26

Advanced Member
if its faster than a stock JDM evo in a track i get one, otherwise i will wait until something good RWD comes up.

skingg

fenomeno26 said:
if its faster than a stock JDM evo in a track i get one, otherwise i will wait until something good RWD comes up.
It isnt, because a stock JDM EVO IX clock in at the high 1:04s and low 1:05s" mark in Tsukuba, which is some 3 seconds faster still.