The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
dk123 said:
Just got back after a 400 mile round trip to pick up my DC5 :xgrin: :xgrin: :xgrin: The wait has been killing me and to finally have it at home on the drive is...well amazing! :xyes:
What colour mate and welcome with your new Teg.........Pics would be good ;)

newyorkaddict

Advanced Member
Met up with Tom from Weston and purchased a Mugen Rep wing from him, he even helped me fit it there and then. Thanks for that mate, you're a star. My car is coming together nicely now, I really should start up a Build Thread.

dk123

Advanced Member
Hi Topgeezer...It is Arctic Blue. I was initially set on Champ White, but can't be too picky when a good one comes up after waiting for ages. Pics will be u asap - the drive back was in a torrential downpour and it is now looking rather dirty :xtsk: Taken the next couple of days of work to give it a proper clean and a little visit to Tdi-North!

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
Ha, like your style mate.......New car comes before work :xwavey: xthumbsup xthumbsup xthumbsup

dk123

Advanced Member
Haha...yeah I have waited long enough, so I figured it was well deserved :xyes: I will get some pics up soon. Still can't get over how nice it is!

TyperItr

Advanced Member
I am sure a few of ye saw this for sale on ebay. I know some wont like it but it is different and in person it is excellent quality. Really goes well in the car.

Gave it a nice polish also

DC5RS

DC5
TyperItr said:
I am sure a few of ye saw this for sale on ebay. I know some wont like it but it is different and in person it is excellent quality. Really goes well in the car.

Gave it a nice polish also
Looks great

Brophy

Advanced Member
Damm very jealous I missed that one lol looks great mate ;)

dan_ep82

Advanced Member
Got
NCT
Black Interior Plastics
Heater resistor
Rear boot plastic
SRS Unit
Fucked a tire on a rock the size of my fist. Pinched the tire off the rim and left a massive bulge.

Bought 2 Avon ZV5 XL and not happy with them,going to see if he will take them back and order some Eagle F1's Asymmetric 2's.

Mark_teg

Staff member
Bought a new set of centre caps after loosing one! Had my wheels refurbed including applying new decals. <br />Also fitted my new 'bling' wheel nuts to replace my old rusty ones :)<br />What do you think?<br /><br />

Kyletyper

Advanced Member
Mark_teg said:
Bought a new set of centre caps after loosing one! Had my wheels refurbed including applying new decals. <br />Also fitted my new 'bling' wheel nuts to replace my old rusty ones :)<br />What do you think?<br /><br />
Looking good buddy love the wheel nuts :)