Wheels what fits and how they look

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
hmm ok, the Tein's are slightly lower at the front I believe so I may look at another option of tyre just to be on the safe side.

opulent

Advanced Member
17x7j 42et, any idea if they would fit?

couldn't I be possible to user he tyres from my oem wheels?

Justintian

Advanced Member
I am looking at 17x 8j +25 rear and 9j +38 front coz they are coming as a set. Would they fit with 215/45? Or 225? Especially on the rear one.

jdm.itr

I am looking at 17x 8j +25 rear and 9j +38 front coz they are coming as a set. Would they fit with 215/45? Or 225? Especially on the rear one.
Should be fine mate, I've got 8.5 +25 on the rear with 235 at a pretty low height. Rear pokes a little so I love it, you should be fine with 8 +25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hondazzz

Advanced Member
Beppe said:
Test Fit the lenso
17x7 +40 right?

Is that standart height mate?

edit answered my own q. Lowered on Mugen ss and lenso spec c seems to come only in that size/offset

beppe786

Beppe
hondazzz said:
17x7 +40 right?

Is that standart height mate?

edit answered my own q. Lowered on Mugen ss and lenso spec c seems to come only in that size/offset
10/15mm drop only from standard not much.. but car transformed handling from oem shocks

Rom

Advanced Member
Ok, would I be better off with 17x7 et 40 or 17x8 et 40. Would be 225/45 Eagle F1s.

Want arches filled, the wheels are et 40 or et 30, no 45 or 35.
Would be lowered in springs.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Billy's type r

Advanced Member
Hello guys and girls.
I am looking into some alloys and I am wondering could anybody post some pictures of how these alloy fitment would look like on a dc5.
They are 17x 7.5 et48.
Thanks.

AaronDc5

Here's my advan RG1's on my Dc5. Sitting pretty low, rear arches have a small roll front also. No scrapes.

Advan RG1 17x8.5 ET31
215/45/17

maxvr6

Advanced Member
Its possible, I think it will require arch rolling and some coilovers, not sure if there will be a slight poke, I'm looking into it but its low on the priority list right now.

I emailed chazz at archenemy who has worked on DC5's before. I explained it all and the numbers and his response was "Those numbers are certainly possible. Best thing do to tweak the fronts and invert the liners. Rolling the rears would leave you with the possibility of spacing the rear out 5mm with a 225 tyre and offset 42."

Not sure what invert the liners actually means but I have too much going on right now to think about it, what i do know from when i was looking into it is Dave C is running 17x9 ET50 with 225/45 RE070, he said "no arch work (but i have worn through my arch linings a bit) they are still in place and function perfectly. Last time it rubbed i had 3 in the back and 2 upfront and i was going round a corner pretty fast to it was bound too lol"

I think it can be done, but how it will affect the ride and handling if anything, i have no idea right now.