Which coilovers?

Mattcivic

Got mine fitted feel superb! As expected haven't yet to set the damping much stiffer, but they feel so responsive really pleased :)

M

mattreay

Mattcivic said:
Got mine fitted feel superb! As expected haven't yet to set the damping much stiffer, but they feel so responsive really pleased :)
Excellent. Glad to hear you're pleased. How comfortable are they on the road compared to OEM suspension? If that's what you had previously.

Mattcivic

Dc5 suspension is pretty stiff to start with, but the new CRD designs absorb small bumps in the road really well, not crashy at all.

Rogue Status

Interested in some reviews on this set up. Really tempted but don't want a hard ride (must be getting old). Standard DC5 suspension is firm but comfy imo.

spooke

Advanced Member
I got my set a few days ago, won't be fitting them until the early February though. But I will post up my first impressions and some photo's later today!

MeisterR

Yes… finally got through most of the back order now… been a crazy week.
Sorry for the delay to all those ordered.

A picture of the ZetaCRD unique locking collars from a happy customer.

Jerrick

spooke

Advanced Member
Oh they look very cool! I haven't yet actually opened mine yet, will take some photo's today too... I may have to get these sooner than I was planning :D

Fez

Advanced Member
spooke said:
Oh they look very cool! I haven't yet actually opened mine yet, will take some photo's today too... I may have to get these sooner than I was planning :D
Whats wrong with you?!

Opening new parts is always top priority, EVER! Lol

spooke

Advanced Member
Fez said:
Whats wrong with you?!

Opening new parts is always top priority, EVER! Lol
Haha, I got to it just now :) They look and feel great, really want to get them on but I am going to wait until mid-February and hopefully the bad weather will be out the way.

Dan34

Advanced Member
Very nice indeed! Tempted to refresh my current meisters to these this year!

alimujahid_dc5

I recently put Buddyclub N+ coilovers on mines, sits really well and ride comfort isn't too bad at all handles extremely well!

paid £250 second hand too in great condition so got a bargain! :p

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
alimujahid_dc5 said:
I recently put Buddyclub N+ coilovers on mines, sits really well and ride comfort isn't too bad at all handles extremely well!

paid £250 second hand too in great condition so got a bargain!
Lol what setup are you coming from?

My first teg had buddyclub n+ and it was the harshest suspension I've ever been in!

Current yellow speeds much more liveable for daily