Woolz car stolen :(

woolz

Advanced Member
i agree yambo, they are either daft or pro's! it wasnt a spanking new shogun no. it was a silver and gold colour. i will post the vin number up soon.

macer

Advanced Member
Yea I work part time in a car performance shop that mainly deals with Honda’s we often get lads in that we have never seen before trying to sell us parts, you can spot the genuine lads from the Scum quite easily the Scum are politely told to F**K OFF. Will keep an eye for ya just in case they decide to send some parts over the water. But heres hoping you get it back in one peice

chunman81

Advanced Member
Yambo said:
To break a DC5-R is an absolutely stupid idea in this country so I think this hasn't been done.

Daft car to steal - like stealing a Ferrari!!

i was wondering that. they normally rob scoob, evo, and now ctr's. but they do quickly break the cars.

but apparently, they ship the parts out of the country as well.

Yambo

Advanced Member
It'll have to be sold for parts as unless they get it over the water it'll be found out if they try and sell it and people will ask questions as to why they have it etc!!

It ain't just a joy ride its been planned. When I sell a car I always make sure I'm not on my own as anything can happen if a couple of lads turn up - as we now know!

I hope you find your car in one piece mate. Insurance is a pain as they won't pay out on a stolen car for 4 weeks or so!

Just over a month ago we were having some building work done on a project next door and some guy dressed in a workmans Hi Vis jacket walked down the drive (only way in or out), found the keys to a brand new transit van, got in and drove off!!! WTF!?! I live in a really nice small village too, blatently my village has been a target the last few months.

Other bad story - I had my car (RS Turbo) up for sale on a friends forecourt in North Wales when I started uni, thus didn't have the car insured and wasn't insured on the garage policy!! :roll:
Anyway engine was pulled out of it overnight?!? and I was left with the bill! so I ended up just scrapping it!!

Final story - my old MD bought a sweet BMW 635 CSI back in the day. He had it for a week and it was stolen, completely disappeared from the face of the earth until about 2 years ago. It was found speeding in Germany?! Didn't know you could speed there lol!!

Anyway good luck Woolz, if you need any advice when you get it back gimme a shout. Dave at steels (no pun intended) helped me out alot with replacement locks. I think I'm the only person with two official keys :D

turbo5

Advanced Member
Yambo said:
I think I'm the only person with two official keys :D
Mine came with official keys. they are the face lift ones with the alarm on the key fob. also got some fancy japanese dealership keyring with it.

nova

Advanced Member
one of the posts in this section is from an American who is dealing with a new ebay seller wanting to use Western Union to transfer payment. He thinks the guy is dodgy ie read the post but you don't think that the seller might be the guys who stole the car?

Tarmac

Advanced Member
there seems to be a huge increase in "stole-to-order" high performance cars. a thread on a forum over this side of the pond saw a poor chap lose his EK9 CTR and find out that about 8 high performance cars (including evo's etc) were stolen in the republic, uk plates stuck on them and then boated over to britain. as bizarre as it may sound, woolz's car might be part of a bigger scheme. nasty stuff... human trash that does this...

ally_mac

Advanced Member
sorry 2hear tht mate, its not nice when it happens, most likely it is stolen 2order and will b shipped overseas.

Im from N Ireland and i remember last year there must ave been a steal 2order list cause in 1 nite bout 10 high performance cars were stole from r area and never found, every thing from scoobys, evo, etc

Hope u get ur car back mate

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
So sorry to hear about your car Woolz...how long before your insurance will class it as "lost" and pay out?? :(

Chris_M

Advanced Member
Are they even going to pay-out??

I've heard that unless there is evidence of forced entry...some insurance companies won't pay out. :shock: :evil:

kingston

Advanced Member
How they going to know though if the car was forced open if they cant find said car?

A crime number is as good as anything id say

ally_mac

Advanced Member
kingston said:
How they going to know though if the car was forced open if they cant find said car?

A crime number is as good as anything id say
If the owner doesnt have the keys for the car, which he doesnt, the insurance will then know tht the car wasnt forced open

Tarmac

Advanced Member
yes but the scum could have broken into his home and taken the keys. that kind of thing is on a major increase apparantly because of how sofisticated alarms etc are getting. it's just easier for the human trash to break in and take your keys. :evil: ( which is the perfect opportunity to skull them with a maglite torch and *pretend* it fell off the shelf that was over their head :D )

woolz

Advanced Member
the insurance are still uming and r'ing! so i dont know! i have got some news though, that i cant really post on here im affraid.
i will asap.