Woolz car stolen :(

The Meist_R

Advanced Member
Great news!

Unfortunately I think it will be recorded as stolen but recovered on the HPI, not entirely sure though.

Suped

Advanced Member
Nice one Mate.

Finally back in safe hands. Did the police actually make any formal arrests into who stole it? :lol:

woolz

Advanced Member
they done a good job on it! they changed everything!! registraion numbers chassis numbers! and they managed to do all this without anypaper work- they have even managed to get their own v5 for it and tax disk!! only way i found it was mine was by my old set of keys!! they car is in good condition with just a stuff on the mirror! the car was taken away from them along with 3 other cars due to a rade of their house! the police didnt think the car was mine apparently when they took it from them a month ago!! it was just lucky a friend spotted it and i went and tried my keys on it! inside the car there are still shit loads of papers for the 3 lads inc their address :wink: , court dates, benifit fraud, and loads of pages of autotrader cars--- -mostly scoobs! (next jobs maybe???)
not sure when im getting the car back yet though
but cheers everyone for the posts!!!

dan the man

Advanced Member
nice story woolz!

imagine if it would have been sold on..u walked up, bliped your keys and walked off :lol:

Yambo

Advanced Member
Quality mate - sounds like they were serious criminals!
Bet when the key fitted you were like - YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA :D

matt b

Advanced Member
Thats a quality story mate!

So pleased it back and in one piece 8)

How do you go about making it back to your car then?