Woolz car stolen :(

woolz

Advanced Member
hey guys, i cant really say much still but the police have maybe got another link! keep you posted.

woolz

Advanced Member
well just to give people an update- car still dont found. :cry: . they thought they found mine a few weeks ago but they said it turned out not to be stolen.. ive been in to see the crime investigation people to look at possible mug shots but no luck was there. they are investigating ebay because appartently some dodgey registration details were sold for an integra but its like looking for a needle in a hay stack they said.
so please still keep your eye out still. remember mine has a small tear on the passengers seat next to the R for Recaro!!!
cheers andy

andyd

Advanced Member
mikegsi said:
i'll keep em peeled mate
Me too.

Oh saw some that new you last night down southend.

She was a bit insistant on looking over the car, which is fair enough i suppose.

Andy

woolz

Advanced Member
oh yes sorry about that andy :oops: , she rung me after sayin she thought it was mine lol!

woolz

Advanced Member
still not even sure they will- due to the fact that i started the car and let them get in it.

gregb

Advanced Member
surely not!can it not be classed as a hijack?blackjaxx may have saved you.

woolz

Advanced Member
I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well its not home but i found it! - with the help of a mate (correy)!! its with the police at the moment!! ill post back soon. :D

jimmy_atr

Advanced Member
excellent news mate!! 8)

Fingers crossed its all ok - i.e. no damage etc

I hope the people that took it as well get what they deserve :evil:

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
Thats great news, congrats mate 8)

Where on earth did you find it after all this time? Hope there was no damage mate :D

Zero7

Advanced Member
Good new, just look at it as if it was in storage during the poor weather. Hope it's not too bad.