Recent content by _BILLY_EK9_

1. _BILLY_EK9_

Dumbest mistake you've made with your DC5

I've had this a few times haha Dumbest thing I've done is sold mine
  2. _BILLY_EK9_

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

I didn't actually find the dc5 clubstand but looked like a good turnout from the pictures. I was on the ek9.org clubstand in the morning and then had a few sessions on track in the evening. fly by clip https://youtu.be/-mKefjJG4AU
  3. _BILLY_EK9_

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

on the website it says clubstand from 7am and public from 10am. it doesn't mention last entry for clubstands but I should think it would be around 9am.
  4. _BILLY_EK9_

New to the club

A few of my mates have used JDM fresh and had no problems. They normally get the dc5s over at there own cost and let you have a look test drive it and then make up your mind so no upfront costs to lay out. I'm sure one of my mates didn't even have to pay a deposit. Plus they are about half the...
  5. _BILLY_EK9_

Check your Shaft

I see this on instagram yesterday, I had one snap on my ep3 under the rubber vibration damper also.
  6. _BILLY_EK9_

Just went through my yearly insurance renewal

I actually went with HIC for my toyota supra so was definitely worth sharing, thanks.
  7. _BILLY_EK9_

Came Across This on Amazon!!!

loving the k20 detail, but £98 and facelift.
  8. _BILLY_EK9_

ozzy147 send me your paypal there is a pint coming your way!

I had this on my ep3, I didn't want to tighten the bolt up to the set reading as I was worried it would strip the thread.
  9. _BILLY_EK9_

Track day noob

I'd say Bedford is the best location to do your first track day, it's just a flat surface with plenty of run off. An open pit lane style would be best as no one is under pressure to get the maximum amount of track time into a time slot. come the evening everyone is relaxed and spent so it's the...
  10. _BILLY_EK9_

DC5 rolled at Snett last night...

ouch, glad he's ok.
  11. _BILLY_EK9_

Joined the Dark Side Turbo 431Bhp!

when the glovebox pops open on full boost its got to be close to 500bhp lol
  12. _BILLY_EK9_

Arch liners

just looked at the ones on eBay and they are from a non type R auto so don't have the brake air ducts cut out.
  13. _BILLY_EK9_

Cracks on the inside of my sump

I would say that's nothing to worry about and not likely to get anyworse. Could possibly be from casting and the heat from the oil/vibration over time has highlighted the weak areas.
  14. _BILLY_EK9_

DC5 clutch

Tegiwa will be cheaper than a honda dealer 100% They actually supply oem Honda parts to dealers.
  15. _BILLY_EK9_

Fast, but strange corner feel + torque steer

When I bought my DC5 it was dam right scary to drive fast. It was slammed and the steering arms had a massive v angle on them. Rack rasier,new slider,new custom steering arms with longer thread,new track rod's, front camber bolts, rear camber arms, x4 new tyres and full alignment. Drives...