Recent content by Brecht

1. Brecht

what power would i make?

i had the tegiwa coupled with the twinloop for 4 years i think and the rm01a for 2 years (1 year on the side as the car was getting repaired from an accident ) rm01a didn't really make it louder , more tame on the lower revs , i think my twinloop was kind of broken as it sure was getting loud...
  2. Brecht

Brembo rebuild parts

So i've taken the brembo's apart for sandblasting and powercoating. Is there a place where i can order all the little parts and bolts? i already have a new seal rebuild kit. thanks !
  3. Brecht

what power would i make?

love the power it makes now , just thought about the option if i wanted to quiet it down a bit. i'll leave it as it is then. thanks for the replies !
  4. Brecht

what power would i make?

As the title states, curious what power i would lose. I'm thinking about getting it remapped with the oem exhaust manifold! Currently makes 247bhp and 238Nm , pw jdm intake , tegiwa v2 exhaust manifold , rrc ( not ported with oem tb), and mugen twinloop. vtec at 4000rpm Did change to an...
  5. Brecht

Torque GT

Stay away from SVA as far as you can!! i chose them 5 years ago for my dc5 (already was in the UK )because it was a lot closer to the docks so easy to get it on the boat.. Car looked lovely and all that , no problems at all... until i decided to take the front bumper off at work, the front...
  6. Brecht

rear trailing arming bushing, installed wrong way round..

As title states.. did a complete overhaul on my suspension bushings... before i had the energy bushing kit front and rear. Now i've installed the hardrace full kit , so every possible bushing is replaced. Thing is, i was a little to quick with the trailing arm bushing.. so i installed it wrong...
  7. Brecht

Front Wheel base not even/Square

mine was the same , played with the fenders a bit to make it a little better but it's not 100% the same.. can't figure out what it is, done the alignement 4 times and always perfectly the same value's both sides, even tested it in another garage.. oem allu wishbones too.. just weird..
  8. Brecht

Lost key

pre facelift doesn't need programming , facelift does if i recall correctly?
  9. Brecht

Skunk 2 Alpha Megapower Exhaust Manifold Will Not Fit ?

isn't a megapower designed for the rsx/ep3 in mind? always thought it wouldn't fit?
  10. Brecht

Larger Throttle Body Benefits? Worth the cost?

my mapper said my engine was pulling vacuum , didn't know what he meant by that... but find it stange that it would pull vacuum :xhuh: still have the original tb with an rrc manifold,made 246bhp and 238nm. 2nd time mapping the car he didn't mention it , only changed the intake from tegiwa...
  11. Brecht

Idle Problems - ECU Change??

i've cleaned the IAAV multiple times , worked for 1-2 days and would go back to rev hang especially on cold starts. cleaned it again but always comes back. last time it had it again the day after but after a good blast down the highway it's been good for 2 weeks now.. fingers crossed even if you...
  12. Brecht

Camber question!!

i've bought some work emotions from TyperItr, et33 8.5j with 225/45/17 and needed -3 camber up front to make them fit.. rears needed about -2.5. so yeah good luck haha :D Like TyperItr said , best off buying some wider arches
  13. Brecht

tegiwa shortshifter + ktuned race spec cables

that didn't work for me , the end piece kept hitting the adaptor causing it to bind. i filed a lot of of the end piece but didn't work so i ended up using 2 shims between the shifter and the adaptor and now it's a lot better!! minimal grind now but shifts smooth now :xaiweb5:
  14. Brecht

thanks, i'll have a look at it !! xthumbsup
  15. Brecht

So i've had the k-tuned race cables for about 3 years now with no issues at all, today i decided to do the tegiwa shortshifter mod. First problem, the up and down motion cable doesn't fit so i had to take of some material from the ktuned end piece. Got that sorted and all fitted i didn't use the...