Recent content by cwwoodley

1. C

Engine management light on? Self diagnosis.

I have ordered one of these from rock auto and it's been shipped and on its way to me but I have fixed the problem, it was the plug loose so all I needed to do was clip the plug back in place,I have one of these plugs brand new for sale if anyone is interested please get in touch. Will be...
  2. C

Fault code

I have ordered one of these from rock auto and it's been shipped and on its way to me but I have fixed the problem, it was the plug loose so all I needed to do was clip the plug back in place,I have one of these plugs brand new for sale if anyone is interested please get in touch. Will be...
  3. C

Engine management light on? Self diagnosis.

Hey everyone, my engine light came on today on my way home from work, I plugged the paperclip into my OBD port, and my engine light did not flash but my ABS light came up with the code 16 is this the same way of reading codes? And can anyone tell me what code 16 is as it's not listed.
  4. C

Yokohama AD08 or Bridgestone RE070

Do the re070 scrub if you have lowered the car, I Is anyone using the 225/45 with a lowered car?
  5. C

Primary O2 Sensors For £80

Ordered one today and it should be with me by Friday, i will let you all know if its ok. I would have been driving with the engine light on for about 3days so not too bad. Can anyone advise on how to replace this, I had a little look underneath and it looks like a spanner job. Is there...
  6. C

Primary O2 Sensors For £80

I see a lot of ppl have ordered this part and it seems to be working ok! When I phoned Honda they gave me the part no. Of 36531-PRB-A01 which isn't the one denso list for the part you lot have been buying! I'm a little confused and don't want to order the wrong thing. Also how long can I...
  7. C

Inlet manifolds?? RBC? RRC?

nice read, thanks for sharing, i will be making a few phone calls to get her booked in and tunned up..
  8. C

Looks like the RBC for me then with a larger TB. I have a mate that can polish inside of it so will allow better airflow. And considering the massive price difference between RBC +RRC there would need to be double the bhp+torque gains to even think about opting for the RRC. Then new exhaust...
  9. C

I have read loads on the benefits on these inlet manifolds but can anyone teach me the differences between the two and the best one to use for the dc5? Tegiwa sell both and there is a massive £250 price jump between the RBC and RRC. Tell me what you know!
  10. C

Help identifying this tow hook needed

How is it fitted on to the car? What does it bolt on to?
  11. C

RBC Painting

Im too interested about an RBC and have noticed that twgiwa sell two different ones, one is £250 and the other one is £500, Can anyone help me with waht is different between the two, is it that the £500 one comes with the gasketys and tb adapter plate, or are there other differences with the...
  12. C

Is this a reasonable quote for rear brake discs?

That is a good price, as I bought Honda discs and pads for the rear and it came to £180 and then fitted myself, so to have them do it for that is ok
  13. C

S2000 Push Button Start

Think they are about 50quid. There was a person selling a full kit already pre wired on eBay, all you needed to do was wire it to the ignition and a power source like the fag lighter.
  14. C

What did you do today??

After buying a new blank key where do you get them cut? It doesn't look like a normal key as the teeth as it were are in the side of the key and not along the top edge.
  15. C

rear brake problem

Can you order integra discs from Honda? Has anyone got the correct part number, and the pads are the same as the ctr? That should be easy buy from Honda.