Recent content by dapc

1. dapc

thinking about getting a DC5

Glanza's are very cool! I put evo 7 recaro's in mine and looked standard as there was a hint of blue in the door cards!! running over 180bhp the thing was very quick for what it was! Good luck with the search of a dc5, (mines for sale :P)
  2. dapc

what car would you have...?

for me i would have to go for a BMW 330d E46 remapped. since having my little pug diesel, i love them. so diesel is my next car anyway! I cant really think of any JDM car at the moment which i could have in the life style i have, including money etc etc
  3. dapc

RATTLE!! :@

I had this, and found the actual lock was loose. try wobbling the black bit on the actual boot and see if you missing a bolt ir something.
  4. dapc

paint code for artic blue

you have both been perfect! thank you very much!! :D
  5. dapc

paint code for artic blue

Before any one says anything, I did try and search, I even went through the part number thread to find it. All I found was for the touch up pen. Iv taken this number down from the bay as the numbers looked similar to the touch up pen. Is this number the whole paint code, or have I put to many...
  6. dapc

Possible new purchase, thoughts please...

mine didnt come with any import paper work, like you i bought on the south side of 7k. cheap car for what they are! you will be very pleased! but for how bullet proof these things are, missing bits of paper work, wont be so much bother. give it some tlc and have faith!!
  7. dapc

Easytrack Bedford GT 17/3/12

I done this track on the 12th and its a fantastic track!! Very grippy!
  8. dapc

EP3 steering wheel

Have you looked at performance.co.UK and see if they have any cheaper?
  9. dapc

Strange rev limit.

Ah ok! Much appreciated, i should have searched for it, but I was up at 5am that morning and exhausted! He asked me to rev at 4500, car made 92db, standard exhaust bar a back box. Fantastic day out though!! The car handles brilliant all on standard shocks etc.
  10. dapc

Strange rev limit.

I went to Bedofrd Autodrome today and they asked for a noise test. they asked for me to rev at 5500rpm, but it was bouncing at 5500. is this normal or do i have launch control? vtec engages all ok, all the way to 8+k. Just found it very strange that it bounced so low in the revs. (i can...
  11. dapc

New to the forum!

dont forget elephant and admiral :D
  12. dapc

Anyone play forza 4?

And here's mine, standard DC5, never done this track before 2 laps 1:50 something i drive manual, no clucth, no traction control but have ABS.
  13. dapc

What age?

I come from a 430bhp ish audi s4 and though i havent tested the teg to its limit yet (in 3 weeks i can answer that) the teg feels far tighter and fairly quick for a N/A car. to be honest, im alot happier I went for one of these specially that i want to do alot of track days this year. i was...
  14. dapc

Greetings from Malta

Welcome! Malta is a great place with a lot of hidden gems lurking around. I stayed Silema (sorry for not correct spelling) and travelled the island in those fun old buses! As said post some pictures up!!
  15. dapc

ep3 exhaust fit dc5?

cheers, i was reading it from my phone this morning, so i missed it! Excellent!