Recent content by donzooo

1. donzooo

Wheel Hop

Engine mount inserts completely eliminated any wheel hop I once had.
  2. donzooo

Fuel filter question.

Fuel filter in tank. Replace with an OEM one, more than good enough. Done mine 5000 miles ago and been running sweet.
  3. donzooo

Kakimoto Regu Or Spoon N1 + B-Pipe?

To through a spanner in the works, my Megan Racing Drift Spec that I bought from the states is 2.5'' all the way through with no restrictions or bottlenecks, looks similar to the Kakimoto Full Mega N1 and I made 265hp with full I/H/E. The engine has suspected top end work however and will need...
  4. donzooo

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Fitted my Hybrid Racing Shifter Bushings
  5. donzooo

Track day friendly exhausts

What about a decent twinbox custom to your specification? I always do that because of my mad love for N1 angled exits y0
  6. donzooo

Driving quickly

Christ I'm the opposite. I drive like a granny everywhere because I'm aware of how loud and noticeable my car is.
  7. donzooo

DC5 Appreciation

I had a belter the other night.... "Is that a diesel or a petrol one?"
  8. donzooo

Which nuts do I need for the studs on the cat to b pipe. Desperate

Don't use stainless bolts. Threads are more likely to sieze even in normal applications and they are twice as hard to cut off than regular coated steel. Basically, I only use stainless in industrial applications where I know they aren't going to be coming back off.
  9. donzooo

Bilstein B14/B16 Questions

They are just washers. Measure the hole size (think it's 10-12mm) and go down to your local nut and bolt shop.
  10. donzooo

New Owner From Glasgow

Welcome, I'm from Glasgow myself.
  11. donzooo

sticky ' ish accelerating.

How is it to change them over? Easy enough?
  12. donzooo

sticky ' ish accelerating.

I am experiencing the same issue. Do you have kpro? mods?
  13. donzooo

Problems with DC sports manifold and ARB anyone?

I have not so much a knock, but a slight rattle at low rpm pulling off. That's if I let the revs drop too much.
  14. donzooo

Camber bolts max negative camber

Yeah well my caster difference is quite large. Sitting just within tolerance on one side.
  15. donzooo

Camber bolts max negative camber

Mine's were fitted professionaly and they maxed out at 1.2deg one side and wouldnt go any lower than 1.4 the other side.