Recent content by dp9901

1. D

Newbie, South Cheshire

no probs anytime xthumbup i still lurk around here sometimes sad i know :D
  2. D

Newbie, South Cheshire

hi , with regards to my old car, never had any major probs with it i had the alignment done which sorted out a pulling issue when i first had it ,you prob got the print out of settings,i changed the water pump on it as it had a very slight sign of a leak so did it before it had chance to get any...
  3. D

Newbie, South Cheshire

if the reg is KUR at the end then i think its my old car from bout six months ago.miss it a bit look after it for me :( :D :D
  4. D

Pre facelift to facelift mods

Hi mate are you looking at the facelift with the modula body kit that my old car :( :( :(
  5. D

Where the **** is it!

its part of the fuel pump sender unit.you have to remove that from the fuel tank strip it down and replace the filter part :D
  6. D

any regrets after selling

as im currently tying to sell my dc5 to free up money, i keep feeling i should just keep it but then reality sets back in and i need to sell it really.just wondering for those who have sold up any regrets after its gone :?:
  7. D

Private Plate!

mmmmmmm i might go for it and keep the teg i have had no interest anyway think its the wrong time with "credit crunch"will go check bank account.....................
  8. D

Private Plate!

i am seriously thinking about this plate for mine as im having second thoughts bout selling it :D
  9. D

sky insurance renewal

i managed to get cheaper with a-plan for now just wish it would sell but at least its insured. :)
  10. D

Number plate for someone

yep 04 is available. im quite tempted to keep mine and get the 05 plate for it as seems it could be ages before it sells!!!
  11. D

sky insurance renewal

got my renwel today from sky-monthly payments increased by £20 a month apparently this is cause i paid a deposit when i took policy out and the premium has increased by £15. im trying to sell my car and now this makes me want rid of it quicker anyone know any cheaper insurance people
  12. D

Number plate for someone

i was looking at this plate but now trying to sell the car so didint bother. :(
  13. D

Hi

yeah the kit is nice and subtle,just a shame im trying to sell mine, dont want to but just feel the need for a change :cry: :cry:
  14. D

Hi

hi and welcome my facelift has the modulo bodykit on it but in white,is yours the one from torque-gt? :)
  15. D

too sell or not to sell??????????

mileage; it had 7500 miles when i bought it in dec 2006 and now done approx 24500 so bout 17k in 15 months.