Recent content by glenn3

1. G

K-pro - What's the going price?

If I had the cash I would have it! :(
  2. G

5TH GEAR JDM CIVIC

Litchfield imports £23000 :shock:
  3. G

is it worth to k-pro with just drop-in and cat-back hks??

I've had the same issue with the DC sports mani so I have had to get it taken off too :cry: But now the buddy club is going on in place 8) Strange how some fit and others dont!
  4. G

Cobra alarm/immobiliser being a bit querky!!!

You could check that the bonnet is closing properly so that the sensor is touching the bonnet. If the sensor is not getting contact from the bonnet the immobiliser will not disable.
  5. G

DC sports manifold, rattles

I think the EP3 and the DC5 mani are the same. Im baffled that they fit some and not others. I know its doubtful but would there be any diferences in the ARB's? Also would it make any difference that my suspension is standard? Sorry for the lack of engineering knowledge!
  6. G

DC sports manifold, rattles

Just had a DC sports manifiold fitted last week. When the mechanic was fitting it he told me that there was not going to be much room between the manifold and the antiroll bar which may rattle, approx 2-3mm. I told him to fit it anyway and see how it ends up. After having it on a few days I...
  7. G

I Love my Postman..........

Turbo5, I had a parcel coming from japan that I tracked to Coventry as well but I didnt pay any tax, as evs says... its pot luck.
  8. G

Help needed please

I've mailed integrastella and I tried jap performance parts, no luck so far but fingers crossed. If I have no luck im just gonna contact the insurance company and let them sort it out. Absolutely no reason at all, they could'nt have been trying for the radio as its gone back to alpine to get...
  9. G

Help needed please

Just woken up this morning to find that some dirty tramp has smashed my drivers door & window with a huge boulder. So I need some help guys, if there is anyone who is breaking a CW teg that has a complete drivers door for sale please drop me a call on 07956854933? Or if anyone knows any...
  10. G

Key Cut

I got a key from Dave and got it cut at timpsons for a fiver, job done. :)
  11. G

Shell V-Power

About a year ago I was considering buying a VX220 turbo and used the forum for a while. The guy that runs that web site, thorney motorsport ran a test of his own on a VX turbo with all variations. Tesco came out on top producing the most HP. As far as I can remember I think he had graphs from...
  12. G

DC5 V's S2000

My mate bought a red 00 S2000 last sunday and this moring him and another friend who has a 01 DC5 took both of them to a local track to see how they compared. The S2000 is standard and the DC5 has a Mugen induction kit. From a rolling start the DC5 pulled up to 5 car lengths. From a standing...
  13. G

bridgestones or toyo's?

I listened to the majority vote and I have ordered a set of RE 050A's. So I will let you know what I think of them next week. Cheers lads.
  14. G

bridgestones or toyo's?

I need a set of tyres and I have wittled it down to either Bridgestone's RE 050 or Toyo's T1R. They are both coming in at roughly £100ish so... Which would you choose? Also the bridgestones come with about 3 different models, GZ, EZ MZ. does anyone know what model I should be going for??
  15. G

Exhaust making a funny noise (well i think it's the exhaust)

Yea me too... its like a loud droning noise with a few rattles.