Recent content by Jones_XD

1. Jones_XD

Any ideas on what to do next?

My DC5 has been on the road for two months, started it every week ran fine. For some reason I didn't start it for two weeks and this problem has occurred. Took IVAC off and the pin was solid wouldn't spin at all. cleaned it up so its was all free etc replaced it and the problem is 80% fixed...
  2. Jones_XD

Cleaning up wind deflectors

my mate detailed my DC5 two days ago ready for japfest, all he used was autoglym super resin polished and they came up like new :) he said if they we were worse he'd of used the meguiars plastx, thats what used for doing headlights etc would work a treat :xgrin:
  3. Jones_XD

Cars you would have over a turbo dc5

I also have been toying with the thought of changing the DC5. I fancy either a S15 or a EVO X I personally think the DC5 is still a better drivers car if you know what I mean ?? the evo is probably right up there as well but then you got a lot more running costs etc my old man used to have a...
  4. Jones_XD

If you had to swap the DC5

Merc C63 AMG black or a GTR
  5. Jones_XD

Bulbs..

i second that 6000k is slightly better than 8000k and shines a lovely white light, not chavy blue ;)
  6. Jones_XD

Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric 2 215/45 17 91Y XL

mine wheel spins up in first and second, need to get it set up for FR and these bad boys now and should be laughing.
  7. Jones_XD

Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric 2 215/45 17 91Y XL

glad i.ve ordered these now, fitting them next week cant wait !
  8. Jones_XD

FRSU

cheers added to wish list :xgrin:
  9. Jones_XD

FRSU

http://www.6two1.com/product/hardrace-rear-camber-adjustment-kit-civic-ep3-integra-dc5/ these the hardrace one's?? seem very cheap compared to all the other arms out there
  10. Jones_XD

FRSU

brilliant guys thanks a lot no one got a link for the set i need by any chance :xaiweb5:
  11. Jones_XD

Buying a dc5

as above have a good read and make some pointers if you're budget will reach havea good at importing one direct from Japan. good luck in you're search :)
  12. Jones_XD

FRSU

thanks matey, any arms recommended ?
  13. Jones_XD

FRSU

as my other thread is about new tyres i also want to get the teg set up for fast road with the new tyres. its lowered on tein coilovers, I'm slightly confused reading up about FRSU, on the rear i know i need rear camber arms but on the front everyone saying about the adjustment bolts?? my...
  14. Jones_XD

TYRES

My DC5 is going to need all four tyres replacing in next couple of weeks doing a quick search and alot of you guys are running the goodyear eagles F1's i work in the trade and can get yokohama AD08'S for £98+vat per corner. is there any other tyres out there that people rate on their DC5's...
  15. Jones_XD

Really want a CW DC5

When I was looking for a DC5 and said I wanted a blue on, everyone said no get it in white , etc. I was set on having a blue one because all Honda you see are CW EK9's, DC2's & DC5's it something different. and as you all said when the bright sunlight hits the paint..... My days xthumbup