Recent content by mossyhennebry

1. M

FOOLED on eBay? please HELP ! ! !

fair play Armen, better late than never. Good things come to those that wait!!
  2. M

Aesthetic mods

fair play man! Looks good.
  3. M

Aesthetic mods

i agree. but to take off the 'H' I think you have to get at it from the other side of the bootlid, the inside. maybe i'm wrong in that assumption but isnt there a nut on the inside that holds it in place? then, as you rightly said...it would have to be filled etc etc.
  4. M

Aesthetic mods

em, yeah. i suppose you could just pull them off! best to apply some form of heat first though, then maybe using fishing wire to get between the badge and the bootlid. try to take off as much glue / gunk with the sticker as possible. whatever glue residue is left on the bootlid will need to be...
  5. M

Aesthetic mods

6. M

Aesthetic mods

the central Honda 'H' badge stays put. the Integra badge and the TypeR badge are only stuck on with glue. easy enough to remove. makes the rear look neat and tidy in my opinion!
  7. M

I'm sure it will arrive today or tomorrow. At least Darren is a member here and he apologised for the delay. The tracking number would be handy, but it won't make it arrive any sooner. I know you have the car booked into your mechanic tomorrow...maybe if it does not arrive by close of business...
  8. M

A happy ending then, and Armen, you handled it very well!
  9. M

My new track DC5 - may look familiar

what front grille is that and where can i get one?
  10. M

Finding an RBC

in one sentence - what is the single largest advantage of fitting an RBC? (are there any disadvantages?)
  11. M

vtec light

ive seen one of these vtec indicators before. i thought it looked ugly. for a start,it was positioned in front of the gearstick to the drivers side and it was at a strange angle as a result of the curved contour of the centre dash. secondly,it was an odd colour, almost see-through, white plastic...
  12. M

Aesthetic mods

i debadged mine, and got the rear indicator red-outs. very subtle. i also got rid of the side 'Type R' stickers. There are the LED footwell lights too. By the way, where did you order the clear side repeaters?
  13. M

DIY *Installing buddyclub shortshifter*

good lad, thats a well spent Monday morning! hope you took her for a decent spin afterwards?!?!