Recent content by Paul Type R

1. P

small aircon switch annoyance

Yes I would also like to know how to cancel the auto air con. Link doesn't work by the way. Bloody hell its been ages since i've been on here.... :wink: Paul
  2. P

Female DC5 + Blade owner-Norwich + Notts

Yeah I think I might have seen him/her before, (that is the A38 isn't it?). Not seen for a long while though.
  3. P

Female DC5 + Blade owner-Norwich + Notts

Hey Huthwaite girl. Embarrassingly I'm just down the road in Kirkby 8-[ :oops: Nice to see a fine chick with a DC5 and a proper bike. Not seen any white tegs knocking around though....... Awesome! Stay Cool x
  4. P

Automatic aircon? Turning it off?

Yayy! Cheers man! See if it works. Knowing me i'll prob blow my ECU up or something.
  5. P

Automatic aircon? Turning it off?

Actually i'd like to know this as well. I think i read on here years ago that there is a way. Come on, don't you think its annoying when the car just assumes you want AC just cos you've selected windscreen. :evil:
  6. P

DC5 Rear discs

Sorry Lee :oops: Just for peoples info DC5 rear disks are not the same as the EP3s, fell into this trap this week. Seems DC5s run a wider rear track a so the disks have a deeper hub dimension (from front face to the disk itself). £40 a piece from honda.
  7. P

Pulling to the left

Seems it was a tyre problem. The alignment reset did nothing, but then when i changed my fronts and rears round it totally cured it. Seems DC5s don't work well when rotating your tyres, i'll keep them where they are in future.
  8. P

Pulling to the left

Cheers for the offer mate, i'll take it for a geo check, see if anything crops up first.
  9. P

Pulling to the left

Yep, seems i've run into this problem also, same symptoms as said. I've had a new pair of Goodyear F1 Asymetrics, rotating the tyres so the new pair are on the rears as i always do. Had the tracking checked twice. I've found new tyres on the rear always feel wierd for a couple of hundred miles...
  10. P

She is Finally here

Whats your trade then mate. Zero to being able to afford a gallardo in 3 years is pretty impresive.
  11. P

Oil advice for modifiers

I've got a question now. Is oil consumption actually a bad thing? Is it even expected for our type of engine? It seem people run 10w/60 to quell the consumption as it's a thicker oil. I've recently changed from 5w/30 Shell Helix Ultra VX to 5w/40 Silkolene Pro S for this very reason, i figured...
  12. P

speaker size???

Does anyone know what the max mounting depth front and rear are. Any actual recomendations for speakers as well.
  13. P

New CAR TAX rates in 2008 Budget!!

Looks like it's not kicking in till march then. I was actually wondering about this.
  14. P

supra's or r33 gtr anybody??

Surprised at this. Mind you i suppose it mainly boils down to the power they are running.
  15. P

castrol edge oil

A 0w/40 will be fine. It's just slightly thinner than a 5w/40 when cold, (meaning it will pump round the engine quicker), but then only thin down to the same viscosity at running temperature. I've just switched to a 5w/40 due to consumption being a bit high on a 5w/30.