Recent content by Phelpo711

1. P

Whole Car Vibration Under Load.

Did you properly clean the hubs where the discs mount to? These need to be spotless and any dirt can lead the disc to be off-square. If you have fitted new wheels and tyres and have been balanced and these are the the only items you have changed yourself i would re-look at these mate.
  2. P

Engine flooded?

Id double check all the pipes/ plugs when you changed the fuel filter - sounds like the pump isn't priming properly or something. If it was fine before you changed the filter chances are you may have disturbed something
  3. P

New timing chain kit for 2004 dc5 integra

Burn Motorsport did me an amazing deal last year - I got the new chain, tensioner and pirated guides for about £250 - all genuine honda. Only takes a few hours - just make sure you have a torque wrench between 12-24 NM.
  4. P

Just cleaned IACV and now it's revving itself!

Disconnect your battery for half hour and then start it up. It resets itself and the Ecu re-Learns it's idle point. Works on a few cars.
  5. P

Squeaking when turning

You mean the steering rack itself?!
  6. P

PAS pump options.

I still have the diagram I used on my garage wall I think with the part numbers. Dave at steels honda helped me and ordered them! I'll have the order form somewhere. The pump itself is very simple, if you have any engineering background it is simple. For those weekend mechanics it's still...
  7. P

PAS pump options.

I overhauled my for £40 - All Honda O-rings, bearing, seals etc. Piece of cake. If your handy with tools its a doddle.
  8. P

Headlight indicator lens - anyone tried to change the colour?

I've done it - I might have some pics on my gallery thing - I don't update it at all! I bought some usdm headlights with clear indicator and side reflector and heated them up, removed the lense and insert and did the same with my JDM ones. Fitted the clear internals into my JDM ones and used...
  9. P

Best fix? Recaros

I have red recaros, mine started to sag when I bought mine and the upper bolster had some wear to it. I purchased a sheet of the red alacantara material from capital seating and luckily for me these is a very skilled upholsterer nearby who did an amazing job, looks like new! The material is...
  10. P

Burning rubber smell front passenger side

Check you haven't got a bin bag/ plastic bag wrapped around any part of your exhaust/ cat. This has happened a few times to people I know and it stinks when the exhaust is warmed up! Worth a check mate!
  11. P

Tegiwa manifold fitting

I have the toda manifold, and I could just get mine on. Looks similar!
  12. P

Tegiwa short shifter install

Ball pivot is fitted with the shifter box out if I remember. The spring is located on the gear selector ontop of the gearbox. All the tools needed are listed above, takes about 30mins to do. Easy peasy.
  13. P

Which polybush kit to go for

They have to be PROPERLY greased prior to fitting to stop such noises! Next on my last to do!
  14. P

Those who have had the privilege of a fresh import did any come in non oem size tyres?

Mine had 225, OEM is 215 I think?! Or I could be completely wrong haha