Recent content by Raffe

1. R

Anyone own this car?

Thanks, I have pinged him a PM. No way to stripping it, the JRSC is the reason I am interested having previously owned an EP3 30AE with JRSC amongst other mods. Chassis just didn't take the power well and I always swore that the same engine mods matched to the DC5 chassis would be an epic...
  2. R

Anyone own this car?

You are an absolute star, thank you. Any idea how it ended up with the trader on PH, thread doesn't give anything away?
  3. R

Anyone own this car?

Firstly hello again after many years...sold my DC5 back in 2007 so it's been a while. Does anyone know if this was a forum members car and if so whose so I can do a little back history research...
  4. R

Calling all JRSC DC5's

Plan B I am guessing ;)
  5. R

white wheels??

Its because of the Ferrodo DS2500's Steve, very dusty pad sadly but do the business, I just accepted that a mid week clean was required, my neighbours thought I was mad :lol:
  6. R

hi

:oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: It will then be perfect again 8) 8)
  7. R

hi

Yes mate, just messing :wink: :lol: 8) How are you getting on with the change to FWD, got the LSD tugging you around roundabouts yet 8) 8) :D
  8. R

hi

Hi Steve, car ok for you :wink:
  9. R

front stick on plate placement? middle or offset?

Middle all the way...I hate things not being symmetrical :x :oops: May be a bit of my OCD :lol: :lol:
  10. R

Brembo brake query?!

No idea tbh mate :? Apparantly the same caliper isnt a lot of cop on the Evo either :? Was the only area I felt the Dc5 went backwards from the Dc2 sadly :( At the end of the day this is only my opinion, and there are others that will rave about them hence why you really need to drive a...
  11. R

Brembo brake query?!

I have also driven a Leon R with them fitted and they were very impressive, on the DC5 IMO they are far from it and quite a few people on here have commented on their poor ability too. As I say please drive a DC5 with them fitted before you commit an awful lot of money which could probably be...
  12. R

Brembo brake query?!

I would test drive a DC5 with them fitted before you spend an awful lot of money, IMO they are very poor for a 4 pot caliper :( A standard DC2 or S2k has far better brakes :wink:
  13. R

DC5 or JDM EP3?

Dc5 from an EP3 is an easy decision to make, DC5 compared to a DC2 is much harder, especially now the DC2 offers so much value for money as the prices have dropped :) Test drove a DC2 last week, the first time since selling mine 2 years ago and I instantly fell in love it with it again 8)...
  14. R

For the non C pack owner

Yup Integrastella is the seller (andy I believe) regular user of Dc2 forum and generally good egg 8) Happily buy from him with confidence :D
  15. R

INFINITY COMPONENTS

With regards to the tweeters... I mounted mine facing straight up thinking they would bounce the sound off the windscreen, but you have angled yours... Which do you think would be preferebale :?