Recent content by SJ_Skyline

1. S

Hi Everyone finally managed to get a one off teg!

Despite what you may think, there have been some uncalled for comments on this thread. Can I suggest that before you hit the "submit" button, you review what you have written and think twice about what you are about to post. Regards. :)
  2. S

Hi all!

Welcome :) I've deleted the image from your sig as per our forum rules.
  3. S

pics of my smashed teg!!!! write off or not???????

Looks like it will polish out with some t-cut :wink: Seriously - if the chassis is intact and there's no bending in the roof/sub-frame then they may well have a crack at fixing it.
  4. S

DC5R vs Subaru STI

:!: Any talk of street racing on this thread and it will be deleted. Clear?
  5. S

Counterstrike Fans...

Not played for ages. I used to be fairly good, good enough to be labelled a cheater because most of my kills were headshots. Well of course they would be if I'm aimng at the head! :roll: Got to agree that 1.6 was probably the best for all-round enjoyment. CZ just added bots and CS:S was very...
  6. S

dc5 induction

Why do you want a loud induction kit?
  7. S

Rattle and Whir

If you have air-con fitted then the whirring noise could be air-con related - the system purges itself shortly after you start up. I've had this with a couple of cars.
  8. S

Hi everyone!!

Wish I was 27 again :oops:
  9. S

Picked up my DC5 Tuesday Night!!!!!!! - pics added

Welcome Vicki Evs - cheer up :roll:
  10. S

Poss new DC5 owner.

White is faster because the paint it lighter :)
  11. S

Looks like I'm BACK!!

Nothing wrong with Magnolia - just be sure to keep an old toothbrush to keep those wheels clean! :wink:
  12. S

Looks like I'm BACK!!

Welcome back Yambo :)
  13. S

Traders, please read the rules before posting.

By registering you have agreed to follow these forum rules: - No offensive language. - No street-racing posts. - No pictures in singatures. - No libellous language be it potential or actual. - No sexually-orientated material. - No racist material. - No posts containing personal...
  14. S

I need help from UK DC5 owners

As Gary says - contact http://www.dvla.gov.uk, or even contact http://www.honda.de The log book is something that should only be transferred when the car is sold.