Recent content by syko89

1. S

Speedo (unusual)

ahh thats true, well atleast you know its not been ragged past 112mph :D
  2. S

Speedo (unusual)

Atleast you know its not been ragged to death, if it seems a good car otherwise id get it, and maybe try get a little knocked off for getting it de-restricted :)
  3. S

Bad fuel?

4 Month old fuel should be fine, id only change it if it was left over winter tbh
  4. S

Help - Cam chain tensioner possibly?

Appreciate the help lads, ill get them checked and adjusted :)
  5. S

Its been in the uk since 2008 and hasnt had them done in that time, and i cant work out from the jap history whether it was done before. i was planning on checking them when i have a bit of time just to be safe, would this cause a tappy noise?
  6. S

Hi all, Since owning my car ive noticed its a little tappy sounding, mainly between 3-5000rpm. Its only quiet and doesnt get louder the more you rev etc. I thought the cam chain may be a little loose, or is it just me and all the K20a's are a little tappy just because of the nature of the...
  7. S

Hi im New

Welcome to the club! Bit of a slating for a new member which isnt nice. Hope you like the car :) Personally im not too keen on the wheels but I think a nice set will make a big improvement. Its quite nice to see a DC5 thats not standard, even if its not to everyones taste.
  8. S

Championship Chalk > restoration in progress

wow, impressive 50/50! good work :)
  9. S

Hi, the tickets getting sent out to you now. Can you send the money as a gift to...

Hi, the tickets getting sent out to you now. Can you send the money as a gift to mrdennisisapeedo@hotmail.co.uk please. Cheers, Chris
  10. S

Hi mate, im just checking with croccy that its ok for them to send to your address instead so...

Hi mate, im just checking with croccy that its ok for them to send to your address instead so ill pass you on my paypal when i hear back. Cheers, Chris
  11. S

Hi, Would it be possible to sell my japfest ticket to a member on here? i can no longer go as...

Hi, Would it be possible to sell my japfest ticket to a member on here? i can no longer go as somethings come up and have a buyer waiting to send payment. If they havent already been sent out can i pass his address on? Chris
  12. S

Hi, have the japfest tickets been sent out yet? It looks like im unable to attend unfortunately...

Hi, have the japfest tickets been sent out yet? It looks like im unable to attend unfortunately as something has come up :( Ive got a buyer ready for the ticket and standpass from here, if the tickets arnt sent out yet is it ok for me to give you his details instead? Cheers, Chris
  13. S

Best Machine Polisher??

For cutting you want a cutting pad (hex logic orange) and use some ultimate compound or similar. If you dont have many swirls to attack just use the white pad with the polish. I then personally use the blue pad and add a sealant or glaze, this will help give a wet look and will fill any...
  14. S

Best Machine Polisher??

I use a kestral Das6 which is essentially a megs g220 without the price tag. Really good bit of kit! Hex logic pads are great aswell. If you want to get into paint correction a rotary is far better but can damage the paintwork if not used with care.
  15. S

not sure what the plan is yet, ive got a couple of mates in civic type R's that are coming and...

not sure what the plan is yet, ive got a couple of mates in civic type R's that are coming and we might be going down the night before and having a night out down there, but if we are going on the sunday itll be fairly early, probably around 5:30-6am? so if were not having the night out before...