Recent content by TommyDC5

1. T

Female DC5 + Blade owner-Norwich + Notts

Jap sun? I thought you were more of a Jap's eye sort of lady?
  2. T

Bored with the teg, what next?

The ultimate would be the Exige to get! If not I am an S2000 so prefer this to the stock Elise S2
  3. T

Newbie from Europe (Cyprus)

Id rather flash my ass than my cash. That is why my dailly is a 1990 Honda Prelude 3g! You get to tell who is prejudice against old barges ;)
  4. T

Female DC5 + Blade owner-Norwich + Notts

Nope some of us own hairdressers cars too ;)
  5. T

Gia sena oti thes agapi mou! Come to England and you can track the S with me.
  6. T

Yiassou Ikaros! About time to see you on here! For anyone going to Cyprus he is renting out his DC5 for £20 a day mates rates ;)
  7. T

Fat boy to replace recaro seats

Im 15stone and a 34-36 waist. All depends on his somatotype. Probably has big hips hence that is where his weight goes. I always found the recaros a bit tight on my back and shoulders. Try out the fixed buddyclubs dude. They do them in a bigger size for us bigger men!
  8. T

Insurance for £825 for the year :)

You must be a female for 2 reasons: 1. Insurance is cheap for your age 2. You end with X (kisses to me) =]
  9. T

Meister R Coilovers

I have MeisterR coilovers on my S2000 and I am very pleased with them. I previously had HKS hypermax on my DC5 and Tein Superstreet on my EP but the MeisterR's are my favourite. They do not feel crashy at all and after a geo setup my S2000 handles insanely!
  10. T

DC5 OR S2K?

What rot :lol: My biggest gripe with the S2000 has got to be the steering, too light and no feel. I'm convinced it actually gets light as the speed increases :o You've clearly never owned an S2000! AND YOU CLEARLY DON'T READ THREADS! A car will not make a person a good driver! P.S...
  11. T

DC5 OR S2K?

You've clearly never owned an S2000! Its not rot at all. You learn about what toe in/ out is for. Its a very progressive journey getting to know the handling of an S2000. As for the light steering you obviously drove a car that needed the geo done. Mine was like this but needed the castor...
  12. T

DC5 OR S2K?

S2k if maintained well is a far better drivers car. If you own an S2000 it will make you a better driver! Id also advise on a limits day to get a feel for the car and just be careful in the wet. Only a tool thrashes a car in the wet anyway. The geometry and tyres are probably the most important...
  13. T

My Windscreen Nightmare.., Advice Needed

Order a new one buddy and put a sticker over it. Get a big Paedo bear sticker over it or something!
  14. T

Engine oil grade??

Depends how many miles your car has done. Over 60k id use 10W 40 Use an ester based oil as well to ensure lovely oil throughout your year!