Recent content by tomparka91

1. T

Fuel filter change

https://www.tegiwaimports.com/genuine-honda-fuel-filter-strainer-ep3-dc5-ep2.html Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. T

Fuel filter change

No worries. Would of been more useful if I‘d remembered once I got stuck in my intention to do a write up. Ended up just grabbing loads of pictures once I‘d forgotten [emoji28] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. T

Fuel filter change

If you figure out what they were for, then sure! [emoji28] You don‘t remove any o rings when removing the strainer, apart from the 2 you are already replacing supplied with the filter, so assumed they were essentially a duplicate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. T

Fuel filter change

The pump housing comes away from the filter as part of what you are doing. Then just open up the pump housing and it‘s fairly obvious once it‘s open. The tricky bit was removing the small metal crimp washer that retains the strainer, but once off it just slides off the end. There will be a new...
  5. T

Fuel filter change

Penultimate 2 show the 3rd o-ring already in place under the difficult bastard clip. Save yourself the hassle Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. T

Fuel filter change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. T

Fuel filter change

I took a bunch of photos the other day. Use these in conjunction with the other written description on the forum (where the images have now been lost). You can‘t go far wrong, just make sure to understand what goes where before you take it apart. Also, not mentioned in other write ups is that...
  8. T

grooved and drilled discs and pads.

Would be interested in a group buy, my discs need doing soon!
  9. T

Engine Revving Randomly on Idle?

Thats awesome bud, will definately be trying that! Thanks!
  10. T

Cheers boys, Stevie il probably drop you a line tomorrow if it's not chucking down outside again!
  11. T

Hi, had the car sat up for past 8 months whilst im waiting to turn 21, been letting it idle every now and then so everything gets a chance to move. Last time i did this after about 2-3 mins when temp is starting to get to normal operating range, the car then starts revving up to 3,00rpm then...
  12. T

Hi from Southampton

Still got it, dont know how pistonheads managed that but the previous owner was my friend so i know it shouldnt have been! Cant insure it atm just been on the drive making me die a little inside evertime i walk past and get in my EP2.... 7 months til 21.... FML
  13. T

Your thoughts

any updates on this? did you give it a go? intrigued to know!
  14. T

Spoon n1 badge on backbox came off?

Some older models didn't even have the plaque but as said only 4 spot welds. If he has a video clip you will soon know if its genuine or not as they are crazy loud! :evil:
  15. T

Sticker number plates

I ordered one last week so yeah still doing them! 14.50