Recent content by V - Tec Tastic

1. V

DC 5 vs S2000

Great thank you for the all your replys thats super stuff :D :D
  2. V

DC 5 vs S2000

PERFECT !! thank you both very very much. Great explenation just what i needed to hear. Well I defo am getting a DC 5 ( Just want it to hurry up LOL ) just need to sell my turbo. Just trying to get as much info as i can on the DC 5 before i buy one :D Again thanks
  3. V

DC 5 vs S2000

Hello guys just a pondering thought. How does the DC 5 stack up against the S2000 with regards to Acc Handling Top Speed And Drivability ?? I have driven a 2006 model S2000 so i was just wondering if there were anything like the DC 5 Thanks Brett
  4. V

new boy !!!

Hey bud, welcome !! 8)
  5. V

ICE Expert help needed - radio reception and iPod stuff

LOL i can certainly have a look i do not mind at all.. It would also be nice for me to have a closer look at the DC 5 non round me :(
  6. V

Exhaust catalog of DC5R Integra

Guys ?? How loud is the J's 70RR. Can it be used for road use ?? Thanks
  7. V

I havent no , Lol yes i would, BUT there should be an earthing point else things like wipers and indicators would be picked up. errrrrrrrrrrrmmmm if you were a bit nearer the Midlands i was gonna have a look for you... Brett
  8. V

Lol plyers Erm not to sure were your earth is mate but mine on the Cav is at the very base, underneath the aerial. On yours it could be there or closer to the top just before it comes though the body work. :wink: Were abouts you live any way ??
  9. V

Hello mate in answer to Question 1, Check the earth at the base of your ariel is secure and has a good contact Check the plug is secure that goes into the back of your head unit. Couple of common probs there mate let me know how you get on any way 8) :wink:
  10. V

Exhaust soot. Running rich??

Hello bud yep perfectly normal, dont worry. Most of it is caused by the Carbon Monoxide. Brett
  11. V

Recommended or Preferred choice of Oil!

AAAAA sweet nice one mate. saves me buying some more oil for a wee while LMAO. Thanks Again bud 8) 8)
  12. V

dc5 fit 18" alloys?

Fab stuff thank you very much ' dc5-2ltr ' Great help ;)
  13. V

dc5 fit 18" alloys?

Thank You mate! also forgot to add any acc or top speed diff ?? Thank you again :)
  14. V

Recommended or Preferred choice of Oil!

Well i manged to get hold of 4 x 25l and 3 x 5l tubs of Vauxhall 5w 40 oil ( Made by Shell ), for £60 :wink: 8) Grabbed it on staff discount before i left, as its used in my Turbo, Should that be ok for my DC5 ( when i bloody get one LOL ) Thanks Brett
  15. V

dc5 fit 18" alloys?

GUYS ?? What is the handling differance like between 17's and 18's please :)