Recent content by Vtec is a way of life

1. Vtec is a way of life

Static plate in testing

Did you ever start selling these by the way mate ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Vtec is a way of life

Throttle body recommendation

Just wondering do you have the skunk2 TB matted to a teg m via the tegiwa hose as Iv heard of poor fitment with the hose ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Vtec is a way of life

Has anyone painted carbon before

If I had a dark coloured car like blue black and possible silver I would 100% keep the carbon look.. What sort of price would I be looking at for a repair plus paint ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Vtec is a way of life

I have seen the kit Easy composites offers but I would rather hand it to a professional who knows what they are doing as knowing my luck I will some how manage to mess it up haha So because it is wet carbon they wouldn‘t be able to just use your standard type of car filler as it doesn‘t add...
  5. Vtec is a way of life

I‘m looking at buying a carbon bonnet and having it repaired and painted in championship white to match. The bonnet in question has some damage to the lacquer, leaving the weave exposed in two places. Can this still be repaired? Will it just need some filler etc Iv attached photos of the...
  6. Vtec is a way of life

Windscreen help!

Do you only have rear screens or do you also have fronts aswell Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Vtec is a way of life

Mudguards

I brought some rsx mud gaurds for the front last year while visiting my parents over in the states.. And they didn't fit!!! Our type r side skirts are a completely different shape to theres.. I'm out in the states at the min if your interested in anything :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Vtec is a way of life

Pracworks Carbon Intake Manifold

That intake looks unreal!!! [emoji7][emoji7] Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. Vtec is a way of life

Its Been A Year...Better Say Hello!

Nice looking car mate.. Im from Northamptonshire as well Theres quite a few of us from Rushden/higham [emoji1360] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Vtec is a way of life

Modified scuttle panel?

Does anyone know of any modified scuttles for sale ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Vtec is a way of life

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Now that was a long old read [emoji28][emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal
  12. Vtec is a way of life

Ultra racing c pillar bar

How did you fit it mate if you don't mind me asking Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Vtec is a way of life

Ultra racing c pillar bar

Just trying to find out information on how these fit.. Can you still fit your rear seat ? Do you have to cut the plastics? etc Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Vtec is a way of life

Fitting a mugen rear strut brace

Also after the cut out template too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Vtec is a way of life

Best Balljoints for a teg with standard suspension

No mate I just fitted the buddyclub ones and also installed eibach sport line springs [emoji1360] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk