Recent content by Yambo

1. Yambo

Buying a Southern Irish DC5 and bringing it to England!!

Hi, I have seen a DC5 I'm interested in but it is based near Dublin ish. Basically does anyone know what is involved and how I'd go about it? The car is still clocking up in Kilometres too so I'm guessing I need that sorting?! Do I have to pay any sort of import tax or duty considering it is...
  2. Yambo

Facelift Rear Bumper

Can anyone tell me how I can take off my rear bumper? Had a search but can't find anything!! Thanks in advance :D
  3. Yambo

Opieoils needs your help...

Send me a sticker and I'll do it!!!!!! :D
  4. Yambo

Halo 3

Me too, its dump! New multiplayer maps and games are out which improve it slightly :roll:
  5. Yambo

Halo 3

I got it, also got the legendary edition which I'm gonna sell on ebay!! Gears of war is better :D
  6. Yambo

360 Elite Data Migration Cable??

Anyone got one of these? Need to transfer the data from my old 360 and I've eard it takes 4 weeks for a cable to be issued!!! :cry:
  7. Yambo

HAS ANYONE GOT A B PIPE FOR AN AMUSE SYSTEM FOR SALE!

These are the guys mate: Hollinwood Welding and Engineering Busk Road Oldham OL9 6QZ Lancashire Tel: 0161 624 2750 Fax: 0161 627 3051 The guy is called Lesley Shaw, he may remember doing my Titanium exhaust about a year ago!! Send him pics first. email: hollinwoodwelding@btopenworld.com Don't...
  8. Yambo

Back With A DC5!!

HAHAHAHAHA!! Quality Jay Looks like a nice one :D Give it a few weeks and you'll be missing the VXT!
  9. Yambo

Collin MCREA Dirt

Dirt is really good Co-pilot is annoyin: 'Smooth and Steady, I'm Mr.Smooth and you're Mr.Steady' :D 8) I still can't get the car to drift around every corner :x
  10. Yambo

Mugen Wheels

These in white or anthracite on a teg - YES!
  11. Yambo

Any Alternatives to K-Pro? For the facelift!!

Are there any alternatives to the K-Pro? I'm looking at putting a manifold and some induction on but don't want to be running lean and don't want to spend a grand getting a K-Pro sorted!! So anyone know?
  12. Yambo

I can finally say what ecu I am running!!!!

Come on Weggy, we want facts and figures!! And a detailed review?
  13. Yambo

4 garages later and the car IS NOW SPOT ON WOOO!!

He's just replied to mine so he'll be on the case soon mate, busy bloke!
  14. Yambo

SPPON FD2 vs modded s2000s race!

FD2 looks like a mix between an Evo and the new Passat!! :shock: 320PS is impressive, imagine that in the rain we're having :shock:
  15. Yambo

4 garages later and the car IS NOW SPOT ON WOOO!!

Hey Dan I can do as I please, after all its my money LOL :D :lol: Be funny if I did that though!! To be fair both are really good garages. ABP will probably get you in quicker and are quality but System R knows his tegs and is £2.50 cheaper :D ABP will give you a print out though as...